Jung Il-woo "brain aneurysm outbreak 10 years, I do not know when I will die.

Actor Jung Il-woo tells the story of 10 years after brain aneurysm diagnosis.Its been two days since the MBN aired!Captain America: Civil War In Kimpo, Jung Il-woo talks about his illness while talking to Seo Dong-joo, a broadcaster, at a hostel in Panuaui, New Zealand.It has been nearly ten years since he contracted the disease, and it is my body, my illness, and now I just accept it and live with it, raising everyones curiosity.Jung Il-woo was initially shocked to learn that he had brain aneurysm, and when he was diagnosed, he did not go out of the house for months because he did not know when he would die because he was a time bomb.I still do follow-up tests every six months, he tells me.At that time, I could not accept it, he said. But the doctor said that if you are trapped in such a disease, you only think about it.So I started to travel to find me, and I thought that travel was really important.  ⁇  But the doctor told me not to ride the Flight.Seo Dong-joo, who was listening to this, said, My mother recently had breast cancer and had surgery. Previously, I thought that if my mother got cancer, she would sit down, get sad, get depressed and give up everything.However, when the difficulties came, it changed 180 degrees at a certain moment.I started to climb and swim, and I started to eat healthy things and eat healthy.  ⁇  I thought of my mother when I saw you enjoying the present while accepting and accepting the difficult time.Both seem to be great, and add strength.Captain America: Civil War Kim Jong-un airs every Saturday night at 9:40 p.m.broadcast capture

Actor Jung Il-woo tells the story of 10 years after brain aneurysm diagnosis. It's been two days since the MBN aired! Captain America: Civil War In Kimpo, Jung Il-woo talks about his illness while talking to Seo Dong-joo, a broadcaster, at a hostel in Panuaui, New Zealand. It has been nearly ten years since he contracted the disease, and it is my body, my illness, and now I just accept it and live with it, raising everyone's curiosity. Jung Il-woo was initially shocked to learn that he had brain aneurysm, and when he was diagnosed, he did not go out of the house for months because he did not know when he would die because he was a time bomb. I still do follow-up tests every six months, he tells me. "At that time, I could not accept it," he said. "But the doctor said that if you are trapped in such a disease, you only think about it. So I started to travel to find me, and I thought that travel was really important. ⁇ But the doctor told me not to ride the Flight. Seo Dong-joo, who was listening to this, said, "My mother recently had breast cancer and had surgery." Previously, I thought that if my mother got cancer, she would sit down, get sad, get depressed and give up everything. However, when the difficulties came, it changed 180 degrees at a certain moment. I started to climb and swim, and I started to eat healthy things and eat healthy. ⁇ I thought of my mother when I saw you enjoying the present while accepting and accepting the difficult time. Both seem to be great, and add strength. Captain America: Civil War Kim Jong-un airs every Saturday night at 9:40 p.m. broadcast capture