BTS Bigger Than Life (Running Man')

In Running Man, BTS member Vga appeared, all admiring Bigger Than Life.V (Kim Tae-hyung) appeared in the SBS entertainment Running Man broadcast on the 10th.The special guest on this day was V, a member of BTS (BTS), who appeared as the Landlord concept.As soon as V appeared, everyone was amazed at his Bigger Than Life visuals as he was voted the worlds best-looking man.Everyone said, Bigger Than Life is really handsome, like a foreign actor. He showed off the perfect golden ratio.Kim Jong-kook said, Jae-seok is a real national MC, the guest is really shining.Especially, I wanted to see Haha the best. I found out that there was a Running Man appearance relationship seven years ago.Haha said, Ive been so cool since I was a child, I wrote my own lyrics. Haha said, Thank you very much.

In Running Man', BTS member Vga appeared, all admiring Bigger Than Life. V (Kim Tae-hyung) appeared in the SBS entertainment Running Man' broadcast on the 10th. The special guest on this day was V, a member of BTS (BTS), who appeared as the Landlord concept. As soon as V appeared, everyone was amazed at his Bigger Than Life visuals as he was voted the world's best-looking man. Everyone said, "Bigger Than Life is really handsome, like a foreign actor." He showed off the perfect golden ratio. Kim Jong-kook said, "Jae-seok is a real national MC, the guest is really shining." Especially, I wanted to see Haha the best. I found out that there was a Running Man' appearance relationship seven years ago. Haha said, "I've been so cool since I was a child, I wrote my own lyrics." Haha said, "Thank you very much.