'blood cancer battling disease' by Ahn Sung-ki

Ahn Sung-ki (71), an actor with blood cancer battling disease, has been released.Actor Lee Joo-young posted a photo of himself with Ahn Sung-ki on his social media account Sunday, saying, Ive seen Ahn Sung-ki for the first time in eight years.Joo Young thanked Ahn Sung-ki, The teacher who was the executive director of Asiana International Cinema 16: American Short Films, told a new actor that no one knew about Cinema 16: American Short Films, Joo Young called me Joo Young, I did not go for years. Its been eight years since I met you again as a member of the same company as my teacher. Its a great honor and a great feeling, he added. Thank you for making a warm moment in a moment of my life.Ahn Sung-ki was on stage with Kim Bo-yeons support at the opening ceremony of the 40th anniversary of Bae Chang-hos debut in September last year.Ahn Sung-ki is being treated for blood cancer. As usual, hes improving as much as he takes care of himself, the agency Artist Company said at the time.

Ahn Sung-ki (71), an actor with blood cancer battling disease, has been released. Actor Lee Joo-young posted a photo of himself with Ahn Sung-ki on his social media account Sunday, saying, "I've seen Ahn Sung-ki for the first time in eight years." Joo Young thanked Ahn Sung-ki, "The teacher who was the executive director of Asiana International Cinema 16: American Short Films, told a new actor that no one knew about Cinema 16: American Short Films, Joo Young called me Joo Young, I did not go for years. " "It's been eight years since I met you again as a member of the same company as my teacher. It's a great honor and a great feeling," he added. "Thank you for making a warm moment in a moment of my life." Ahn Sung-ki was on stage with Kim Bo-yeon's support at the opening ceremony of the 40th anniversary of Bae Chang-ho's debut in September last year. "Ahn Sung-ki is being treated for blood cancer. As usual, he's improving as much as he takes care of himself," the agency Artist Company said at the time.