Sandara Park, 30 Billion Property Clarification "There Was Eight Years Ago, But Not Now" ('Dollsing 4men')

Singer Sandara Park has explained about the Property 30 billion theory.Actors Park Jung-soo, Sandara Park, and Hong Soo-ah appeared on SBS Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman on the 15th.Lee Sang-min said, I am good at managing my appearance, but money management is a mess.Sandara Park said that there is a separate shoe room and said, I think it will be 1000 pairs. I have never counted it. There is a separate shoe room.Sandara Park was surprised to find out what is the most expensive running shoes, saying, The price of GD running shoes is about 40 million won.Lee Sang-min also surprised everyone by adding, Some people were willing to give 100 million shoes.In particular, Sandara Park said, No, I can not do that now.I could have had that much eight years ago, he said. But now my juniors are coming up and I have not been active after 2NE1 demolition. Tak Jae-hun continued to ask, So 20 billion? And Lee Sang-min asked, What do you want to buy if you make money like that?Sandara Park said she wanted to buy more running shoes and said she was not interested in the house and does not need a big house.Tak Jae-hun continued to say, Is there a billion? Sandara Park finally laughed, saying, There is no cash.

Singer Sandara Park has explained about the Property 30 billion theory. Actors Park Jung-soo, Sandara Park, and Hong Soo-Ah appeared on SBS 'Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman' on the 15th. Lee Sang-min said, "I am good at managing my appearance, but money management is a mess." Sandara Park said that there is a separate shoe room and said, "I think it will be 1000 pairs. I have never counted it. There is a separate shoe room." Sandara Park was surprised to find out what is the most expensive running shoes, saying, "The price of GD running shoes is about 40 million won." Lee Sang-min also surprised everyone by adding, "Some people were willing to give 100 million shoes." In particular, Sandara Park said, "No, I can not do that now. I could have had that much eight years ago, "he said." But now my juniors are coming up and I have not been active after 2NE1 demolition. " Tak Jae-hun continued to ask, "So 20 billion?" And Lee Sang-min asked, "What do you want to buy if you make money like that?" Sandara Park said she wanted to buy more running shoes and said she was not interested in the house and "does not need a big house." Tak Jae-hun continued to say, "Is there a billion?" Sandara Park finally laughed, saying, "There is no cash."