'Real' Definition, I know the secret of birth I did not know

Seoul =) = The real thing has appeared The reversal that Kang Bu-Jas grandfather is not revealed.In KBS 2TVs weekend drama Reality Has Appeared (playwright Cho Jung-joo/director Han Joon-seo), which aired on the 26th, kim jun-ha (playwright Jeong Eui-je) was surprised to see the results of the paternity test with Eun Geum-sil (Kang Bu-Ja).Tai Geng (Ahn Jae-hyun) asked me to fa yang. The family opposed the decision of Tai Geng, but the will of Tai Geng was firm.Gong Tai Geng said that it does not change the fact that it is a family but only a legal relationship, but Gong Chan-sik (Sun Woo Jae-deok) nailed that fa yang can never happen.Gong Tai Geng was insistent that he would do it if Gong Chan-sik didnt go through the fa yang process. The family got angry with kim jun-ha.Kim jun-ha said that he only wanted to see the silver thread as the Grandchildren of the silver thread.Kim jun-ha, who was polite in front of his family, mocked Tai Geng in front of his family. Kim jun-ha said, I did not mix a drop of blood.Do not you think that people who accept you like that do not accept me? Fa yang, do you know that you can not do it? Now you do not have fa yang requirements anyway.When Tai Geng said, I only have to protect Sky, kim jun-ha sneered, Can you keep it? Youll be kicked out of this house and Sky will be taken away.Tai Geng replied, You can not take Sky away from me, so be nice to Grandmas Boy.Eun Geum-sil, who was worried, went to see Gong Tai Geng. Eun Geum-sil asked Gong if he really wanted to cut ties with his family.I asked if I could have both of them as my Grandchildren. Tai Geng said that it was the greed of silver.Tai Geng said, I was disappointed to hear that Grandmas Boy recognized kim jun-ha as a Grandchildren. It took me a long time. I wanted to tell him how to do it.How can I pretend not to know the Grandchildren I found in a few decades? I know I can not express it because of me. So do not look at me and be nice to kim jun-ha Kim jun-ha met Eun Geum-sil to stay with her mothers Jessa Rhodes, when she suddenly got a phone call and left; outside was Jang Se-jin (played by Cha Ju-young).kim jun-ha asked Jang Se-jin to examine the paternity.Oh Yeon! Two (Baek Jin-hee) went to the silver gold thread after knowing that the silver thread was kim jun-ha and the lost daughter Jessa Rhodes.Lee In-ok (played by Cha Hwa-yeon) reported that Oh Yeon!Du attended Jessa Rhodes.Kim jun-ha looked at Sky and boasted to Eun Geum-sil.Eun Geum-sil was embarrassed to see Kim jun-ha with Sky.Oh Yeon! In front of the daughter of the daughter of the silver coin, Sky was O Sky and nailed the daughter of Tai Geng.On the other hand, kim jun-ha was embarrassed to receive the results of the paternity test.

Seoul =) = 'The real thing has appeared' The reversal that Kang Bu-Ja's grandfather is not revealed. In KBS 2TV's weekend drama "Reality Has Appeared" (playwright Cho Jung-joo/director Han Joon-seo), which aired on the 26th, kim jun-ha (playwright Jeong Eui-je) was surprised to see the results of the paternity test with Eun Geum-sil (Kang Bu-Ja). "Tai Geng (Ahn Jae-hyun) asked me to fa yang." The family opposed the decision of Tai Geng, but the will of Tai Geng was firm. Gong Tai Geng said that it does not change the fact that it is a family but only a legal relationship, but Gong Chan-sik (Sun Woo Jae-deok) nailed that fa yang can never happen. Gong Tai Geng was insistent that he would do it if Gong Chan-sik didn't go through the fa yang process. The family got angry with kim jun-ha. kim jun-ha said that he only wanted to see the silver thread as the Grandchildren of the silver thread. kim jun-ha, who was polite in front of his family, mocked Tai Geng in front of his family. kim jun-ha said, "I did not mix a drop of blood. "Do not you think that people who accept you like that do not accept me?" "fa yang, do you know that you can not do it?" Now you do not have fa yang requirements anyway. When Tai Geng said, "I only have to protect Sky," kim jun-ha sneered, "Can you keep it? You'll be kicked out of this house and Sky will be taken away." Tai Geng replied, "You can not take Sky away from me, so be nice to Grandma's Boy." Eun Geum-sil, who was worried, went to see Gong Tai Geng. Eun Geum-sil asked Gong if he really wanted to cut ties with his family. I asked if I could have both of them as my Grandchildren. "Tai Geng said that it was the greed of silver. Tai Geng said, "I was disappointed to hear that Grandma's Boy recognized kim jun-ha as a Grandchildren. It took me a long time. I wanted to tell him how to do it. "How can I pretend not to know the Grandchildren I found in a few decades?" "I know I can not express it because of me." So do not look at me and be nice to kim jun-ha " kim jun-ha met Eun Geum-sil to stay with her mother's Jessa Rhodes, when she suddenly got a phone call and left; outside was Jang Se-jin (played by Cha Ju-young). kim jun-ha asked Jang Se-jin to examine the paternity. Oh Yeon! Two (Baek Jin-hee) went to the silver gold thread after knowing that the silver thread was kim jun-ha and the lost daughter Jessa Rhodes. Lee In-ok (played by Cha Hwa-yeon) reported that Oh Yeon!Du attended Jessa Rhodes.kim jun-ha looked at Sky and boasted to Eun Geum-sil.Eun Geum-sil was embarrassed to see kim jun-ha with Sky. Oh Yeon! In front of the daughter of the daughter of the silver coin, Sky was O Sky and nailed the daughter of Tai Geng. On the other hand, kim jun-ha was embarrassed to receive the results of the paternity test.