Kim Tae-hee, is that a B-cut?

Actress Kim Tae-hee, 43, showed off her unusual charm in an intense RED costume.On the 24th, Kim Tae-hee posted several photos on his social network service with an article entitled Rolling Stone B cut ^^ too late.In the photo, Kim Tae-hee is wearing a saturated RED-colored knit dress. In particular, the costume adds a sparkling pearl as a point to the entire outfit, further enhancing Kim Tae-hees beauty.Kim Tae-hee made a makeup with RED lipstick to match the costume and finished the intense atmosphere.Kim Tae-hee, who showed off her unbelievable beauty as a B-cut, recently received a favorable performance as an actress in the role of Moon Ju-Ran in the original drama Madangs House.In an interview with the photo shoot, Kim Tae-hee expressed his passion for acting.The scene is so much fun and the meaning of acting has changed a lot.So I became more and more loving (acting), and I never get tired of the fact that I can always challenge other works and characters, and I can start with a very new feeling every time I project, so I am always careful and more fun. On the 23rd, Kim Tae-hee received the Seoul Mayors Award at the 5th Newspaper Korean wave Expo as The House with Madang. He said, I started with a strong attraction and excitement for a long time.I am grateful for the love I have received, and I will remain a meaningful work. I will try to show a new look in the future. On the other hand, Kim Tae-hee has become an Asian star through drama Stairway to Heaven, Love Story in Harvard, Iris, My Princess, Jang Okjeong, Living in Love .

Actress Kim Tae-hee, 43, showed off her unusual charm in an intense RED costume. On the 24th, Kim Tae-hee posted several photos on his social network service with an article entitled "Rolling Stone B cut ^^ too late". In the photo, Kim Tae-hee is wearing a saturated RED-coloRED knit dress. In particular, the costume adds a sparkling pearl as a point to the entire outfit, further enhancing Kim Tae-hee's beauty. Kim Tae-hee made a makeup with RED lipstick to match the costume and finished the intense atmosphere. Kim Tae-hee, who showed off her unbelievable beauty as a B-cut, recently received a favorable performance as an actress in the role of Moon Ju-Ran in the original drama "Madang's House". In an interview with the photo shoot, Kim Tae-hee expressed his passion for acting. "The scene is so much fun and the meaning of acting has changed a lot. So I became more and more loving (acting), and I never get tiRED of the fact that I can always challenge other works and characters, and I can start with a very new feeling every time I project, so I am always careful and more fun. " On the 23rd, Kim Tae-hee received the Seoul Mayor's Award at the 5th Newspaper Korean wave Expo as "The House with Madang." He said, "I started with a strong attraction and excitement for a long time. I am grateful for the love I have received, and I will remain a meaningful work. I will try to show a new look in the future. " On the other hand, Kim Tae-hee has become an Asian star through drama 'Stairway to Heaven', 'Love Story in Harvard', 'Iris', 'My Princess', 'Jang Okjeong, Living in Love' .