Enhanced Jake and Sung Hoon, Cosmopolitan Cover Decoration

Jake and Sung Hoon of the group hyphen decorate the cover of the September issue of fashion magazine  ⁇  Cosmopolitan  ⁇ .Cosmopolitan released an interview with a pictorial with Hyphen Jake and Sung Hoon and jewelery brand Tiffany on the 16th.In an interview with a photo shoot, the two of them said, I do not know about growth at the time, but when I look back, I realize that I have grown as much as I have grown.Just as I felt like I grew up thinking about me two years ago, I felt that my growth will be felt when I look back later.When asked what had changed since his debut, Jake replied, I didnt know anything about it at the time of my debut, but now I know exactly what I have to do in this job. I have a lot of fans watching, and I definitely feel responsible.Sung Hoon said, I think I have grown a lot when I think about my debut. In terms of performance and vocals, I became more proficient in using expressions when shooting pictures like today. I am looking for my own color.

Jake and Sung Hoon of the group hyphen decorate the cover of the September issue of fashion magazine ⁇ Cosmopolitan ⁇ . Cosmopolitan released an interview with a pictorial with Hyphen Jake and Sung Hoon and jewelery brand Tiffany on the 16th. In an interview with a photo shoot, the two of them said, "I do not know about growth at the time, but when I look back, I realize that I have grown as much as I have grown. Just as I felt like I grew up thinking about me two years ago, I felt that my growth will be felt when I look back later. When asked what had changed since his debut, Jake replied, "I didn't know anything about it at the time of my debut, but now I know exactly what I have to do in this job." "I have a lot of fans watching, and I definitely feel responsible." Sung Hoon said, "I think I have grown a lot when I think about my debut. In terms of performance and vocals, I became more proficient in using expressions when shooting pictures like today. I am looking for my own color."