'Couple' Hak-ju Lee Lee Da-in Marriage - Ahn Eun-jin

In the MBC Friday-Saturday drama Couple, which aired on 26th, Nam Yeonjun (Hak-ju Lee) proposed marriage to Gyeong Eun-ae (Lee Da-in).On that day, Nam said, Im not good enough. But there is someone who takes good care of me like this. I feel like Ive become a good man when Im with him. Would you like to be my wife?However, Kyung Eun Ae was frustrated that he had lost his qualifications because he showed his innocence to the barbarians.Yoo Gil-chae (Ahn Eun-jin) convinced Gyeong Eun-ae, and Nam Yeonjun and Gyeong Eun-ae eventually had a happy wedding. Yu Gil-chae watched it and said, Botchan in my dream must be Yeonjun Botchan.But its not that sad. I wonder whats gone, or whats new in my mind.

In the MBC Friday-Saturday drama "Couple," which aired on 26th, Nam Yeonjun (Hak-ju Lee) proposed marriage to Gyeong Eun-ae (Lee Da-in). On that day, Nam said, "I'm not good enough. But there is someone who takes good care of me like this. I feel like I've become a good man when I'm with him. Would you like to be my wife?" However, Kyung Eun Ae was frustrated that he had lost his qualifications because he showed his innocence to the barbarians. Yoo Gil-chae (Ahn Eun-jin) convinced Gyeong Eun-ae, and Nam Yeonjun and Gyeong Eun-ae eventually had a happy wedding. "Yu Gil-chae watched it and said," Botchan in my dream must be Yeonjun Botchan. But it's not that sad. I wonder what's gone, or what's new in my mind."