"Cha Seung-won": Wife is full of love.

In the TVN entertainment program Maya the Bee Movie: Nine keys broadcasted on the 11th, Cha Seung-won, Kim Sung-kyun, and Main actor who spent one night at Maya the Bee Movies house were portrayed.After finishing dinner, PD said, I have come so far, but it is too bad to eat only one meal.So I will give you the first key after eating one more meal.  Kim Sung-kyun wanted to do something, Kim Sung-kyun was greatly embarrassed.One night should not be here to sleep, Cha Seung-won caught Kim Sung-kyuns a neck.At the time of the preliminary interview, Kim Sung-kyun said, I want to experience the life of Indigenous peoples. The three of them slept in a hammock in Mayans house.Before going to sleep, Cha Seung-won called Wife, who said, Maya the Bee Movie Indigenous peoples come to the house, be treated to a meal, and sleep here one night, I ate real Tortilla.My sisters are so good that I have to be good until my husband goes. Especially at the end, I asked for a kiss.The first thing Cha Seung-won did the next day was talk to Wife. I wake up and start my day again. He shared his daily life as well as Its too cold.I brought a long sleeve, but it was cold because I slept in a hammock.

In the TVN entertainment program 'Maya the Bee Movie: Nine keys' broadcasted on the 11th, Cha Seung-won, Kim Sung-kyun, and Main actor who spent One night at Maya the Bee Movie's house were portrayed. After finishing dinner, PD said, "I have come so far, but it is too bad to eat only one meal. So I will give you the first key after eating one more meal. "" Kim Sung-kyun wanted to do something, "Kim Sung-kyun was greatly embarrassed. "One night should not be here to sleep," Cha Seung-won caught Kim Sung-kyun's a neck. At the time of the preliminary interview, Kim Sung-kyun said, "I want to experience the life of Indigenous peoples." The three of them slept in a hammock in Mayan's house. Before going to sleep, Cha Seung-won called Wife, who said, "Maya the Bee Movie Indigenous peoples come to the house, be treated to a meal, and sleep here One night, I ate real Tortilla. My sisters are so good that I have to be good until my husband goes. "Especially at the end, I asked for a kiss. The first thing Cha Seung-won did the next day was talk to Wife. "I wake up and start my day again." He shared his daily life as well as "It's too cold. I brought a long sleeve, but it was cold because I slept in a hammock. "