Yoo Jae-Suk "Song Ji-hyo like my brother these days, I call him 'I'm in the shower'"

SBS Running Man has entered Summer Days with Coo Special for 4 weeks with Running Man - Summer Days with Coo .The 30-day broadcast was anticipated and added to the excitement of the topic, Summer Days with Coo.The members decided to send Summer Days with Coo at my grandmothers house in Gangwon-do, and the production team offered to present a gilt-bronze right of exchange one by one when I wrote my good points.However, a member who has been pointed out as a target of development confiscates the right of exchange.Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, and Jeon So-min headed to the field and the four of them decided to have a palm time for fun.Jeon So-min shouted to Yoo Jae-suk, Park Jae-seok, put your mouth in and get out of the way! Kim Jong-kook shouted, What are you doing! Park Jae-seok!In the end, Ji Suk-jin told the two men that they were going to get along well, but Kim Jong-kook was so loud that you laughed and laughed.The team decided to make suta jjajangmyeon and cucumber sobakyi, and Haha and Song Ji-hyo caught the eye by mentioning their mothers cooking skills.Haha said, My mother spit out her seaweed soup. Song Ji-hyo said, My mother was a person who put peaches in miso soup.Haha said  ⁇ Song Ji-hyo seems to know who he looks like.Yoo Jae-suk said, Nowadays Song Ji-hyo reports almost like a brother.When I couldnt answer the phone, I called him again and he said, Im taking a shower now. The next day, he said, My brother, I love the day. He said, Ji Hyo, where are you going?In addition, Song Ji-hyo watched YouTube when she was in the shower, revealing her affection for the content of the rhetoric and surprised everyone.Afterwards, members challenged the muddy transition mission to receive an additional right of exchange. Veteran entertainers Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha became the first contenders, and as expected, they gave a big smile with dirty plays.This scene was the highest audience rating of 4.8% per minute, and it took the best one minute. The result of the fierce confrontation between the two will be revealed on the main broadcast next week.

SBS Running Man' has entered 'Summer Days with Coo Special' for 4 weeks with Running Man' - Summer Days with Coo '. The 30-day broadcast was anticipated and added to the excitement of the topic, Summer Days with Coo. The members decided to send Summer Days with Coo at my grandmother's house in Gangwon-do, and the production team offered to present a gilt-bronze right of exchange one by one when I wrote my good points. However, a member who has been pointed out as a target of development confiscates the right of exchange. Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, and Jeon So-min headed to the field and the four of them decided to have a palm time for fun. Jeon So-min shouted to Yoo Jae-Suk, "Park Jae-seok, put your mouth in and get out of the way!" Kim Jong-kook shouted, "What are you doing! Park Jae-seok! In the end, Ji Suk-jin told the two men that they were going to get along well, but Kim Jong-kook was so loud that you laughed and laughed. The team decided to make suta jjajangmyeon and cucumber sobakyi, and Haha and Song Ji-hyo caught the eye by mentioning their mothers' cooking skills. Haha said, "My mother spit out her seaweed soup." Song Ji-hyo said, "My mother was a person who put peaches in miso soup. Haha said ⁇ Song Ji-hyo seems to know who he looks like. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Nowadays Song Ji-hyo reports almost like a brother. When I couldn't answer the phone, I called him again and he said, "I'm taking a shower now." The next day, he said, "My brother, I love the day." He said, "Ji Hyo, where are you going?" In addition, Song Ji-hyo watched YouTube when she was in the shower, revealing her affection for the content of the rhetoric and surprised everyone. Afterwards, members challenged the muddy transition mission to receive an additional right of exchange. Veteran entertainers Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha became the first contenders, and as expected, they gave a big smile with dirty plays. This scene was the highest audience rating of 4.8% per minute, and it took the best one minute. The result of the fierce confrontation between the two will be revealed on the main broadcast next week.