Kim Jong-kook: "When I get married, I'll buy my wife a Rolls-Royce, I've been on it for 10 years and it's 40,000km" (Running Man')

SBS  ⁇  Running Man  ⁇  Running Man  ⁇  Running Man  ⁇  - Summer Days with Coo  ⁇  4 weeks  ⁇  Summer Days with Coo Special  ⁇ ⁇ Running Man ⁇ , which was broadcast on the last 30 days, maintained the first place in the same time zone entertainment with a target index of  ⁇ 2049 audience rating of  ⁇ 2.3%, and the highest audience rating per minute was 4.8% (Nielsen Korea metropolitan area, household standard).On this day, the broadcast was anticipated as it was announced earlier, and it was decorated with Summer Days with Coo.The members decided to send Summer Days with Coo at my grandmothers house in Gangwon-do, and the production team offered to present a gilt-bronze right of exchange one by one when I wrote my good points.However, a member who has been pointed out as a target of development confiscates the right of exchange.On the opening day, Yoo Jae-suk mentioned Ji Suk-jins purchase of a new car and said, Seok-jin is riding in the Thai Khan these days. Ji Suk-jin was embarrassed and said, Why are you talking about that?Yoo Jae-suk said, I have to update the new news. I will tell you if I change the car. I have been on for about five years.Kim Jong-kook said, Ive been riding for 10 years and its 40,000 kilometers. When Jeon So-min said, Im willing to buy a used car, Yoo Jae-suk teased, Just get married and you can ride that car.When Jeon So-min shook his head and said, Its okay, Kim Jong-kook surprised me with a hot look, Ill buy you a new car when you get married. My wife will give you a Rolls-Royce ride.Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, and Jeon So-min headed to the field and the four of them decided to have a palm time for fun.Jeon So-min shouted to Yoo Jae-suk, Park Jae-seok, put your mouth in and get out of the way! Kim Jong-kook shouted, What are you doing! Park Jae-seok!In the end, Ji Suk-jin told the two men that they were going to get along well, but Kim Jong-kook was so loud that you laughed and laughed.The team decided to make suta jjajangmyeon and cucumber sobakyi, and Haha and Song Ji-hyo caught the eye by mentioning their mothers cooking skills.Haha said, My mother spit out her seaweed soup. Song Ji-hyo said, My mother was a person who put peaches in miso soup.Haha said  ⁇ Song Ji-hyo seems to know who he looks like.Yoo Jae-suk said, Nowadays Song Ji-hyo reports almost like a brother.When I couldnt answer the phone, I called him again and he said, Im taking a shower now. The next day, he said, My brother, I love the day. He said, Ji Hyo, where are you going?In addition, Song Ji-hyo watched YouTube when she was in the shower, revealing her affection for the content of the rhetoric and surprised everyone.Afterwards, members challenged the muddy transition mission to receive an additional right of exchange. Veteran entertainers Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha became the first contenders, and as expected, they gave a big smile with dirty plays.

SBS ⁇ Running ManRunning ManRunning Man ⁇ - Summer Days with Coo ⁇ 4 weeks ⁇ Summer Days with Coo Special ⁇ ⁇ Running Man ⁇ , which was broadcast on the last 30 days, maintained the first place in the same time zone entertainment with a target index of ⁇ 2049 audience rating of ⁇ 2.3%, and the highest audience rating per minute was 4.8% (Nielsen Korea metropolitan area, household standard). On this day, the broadcast was anticipated as it was announced earlier, and it was decorated with Summer Days with Coo. The members decided to send Summer Days with Coo at my grandmother's house in Gangwon-do, and the production team offered to present a gilt-bronze right of exchange one by one when I wrote my good points. However, a member who has been pointed out as a target of development confiscates the right of exchange. On the opening day, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Ji Suk-jin's purchase of a new car and said, "Seok-jin is riding in the Thai Khan these days." Ji Suk-jin was embarrassed and said, "Why are you talking about that?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have to update the new news." "I will tell you if I change the car. I have been on for about five years." Kim Jong-kook said, "I've been riding for 10 years and it's 40,000 kilometers." When Jeon So-min said, "I'm willing to buy a used car," Yoo Jae-Suk teased, "Just get married and you can ride that car." When Jeon So-min shook his head and said, "It's okay," Kim Jong-kook surprised me with a hot look, "I'll buy you a new car when you get married. My wife will give you a Rolls-Royce ride." Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, and Jeon So-min headed to the field and the four of them decided to have a palm time for fun. Jeon So-min shouted to Yoo Jae-Suk, "Park Jae-seok, put your mouth in and get out of the way!" Kim Jong-kook shouted, "What are you doing! Park Jae-seok! In the end, Ji Suk-jin told the two men that they were going to get along well, but Kim Jong-kook was so loud that you laughed and laughed. The team decided to make suta jjajangmyeon and cucumber sobakyi, and Haha and Song Ji-hyo caught the eye by mentioning their mothers' cooking skills. Haha said, "My mother spit out her seaweed soup." Song Ji-hyo said, "My mother was a person who put peaches in miso soup. Haha said ⁇ Song Ji-hyo seems to know who he looks like. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Nowadays Song Ji-hyo reports almost like a brother. When I couldn't answer the phone, I called him again and he said, "I'm taking a shower now." The next day, he said, "My brother, I love the day." He said, "Ji Hyo, where are you going?" In addition, Song Ji-hyo watched YouTube when she was in the shower, revealing her affection for the content of the rhetoric and surprised everyone. Afterwards, members challenged the muddy transition mission to receive an additional right of exchange. Veteran entertainers Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha became the first contenders, and as expected, they gave a big smile with dirty plays.