Kim Hieora joins Lindsey Vonn in Ice Bucket Challenge...Kim Se-jeong, Park Sung-hoon and Kim So-hyang

Actor Kim Hieora participated in the 2023 Ice Bucket Challenge (Lindsey Vonn).On the 14th, Kim Hieora said, This time, I was pointed out by singer and actor Ali who is playing the musical Frida and joined the 2023 Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn. I learned that there is a way to donate, so I made a donation.Kim Hieora, in a photo released together, is smiling with a piece of paper saying, I hope that the string of hope will continue with your participation.Kim Hieora said, It is said that the Lou Gehrig Hospital will be built for the first time in Korea. It is an honor to participate in this meaningful work.I would like to have a lot of interest and support for Lou Gehrigs people and their families.Kim Hieora named actors Kim Se-jeong, Park Sung-hoon and Kim So-hyang.On the other hand, on the 10th, Singer Sean started the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn in 2023, saying, The first Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital in Korea, which I had dreamed of since 2002, has finally started construction this year. Singer IU, actor Park Bo-gum and other stars participated and became a hot topic.

Actor Kim Hieora participated in the 2023 Ice Bucket Challenge (Lindsey Vonn). On the 14th, Kim Hieora said, "This time, I was pointed out by singer and actor Ali who is playing the musical 'Frida' and joined the 2023 Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn. I learned that there is a way to donate, so I made a donation." Kim Hieora, in a photo released together, is smiling with a piece of paper saying, "I hope that the string of hope will continue with your participation." Kim Hieora said, "It is said that the Lou Gehrig Hospital will be built for the first time in Korea. It is an honor to participate in this meaningful work." "I would like to have a lot of interest and support for Lou Gehrig's people and their families." Kim Hieora named actors Kim Se-jeong, Park Sung-hoon and Kim So-hyang. On the other hand, on the 10th, Singer Sean started the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn in 2023, saying, "The first Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital in Korea, which I had dreamed of since 2002, has finally started construction this year." Singer IU, actor Park Bo-gum and other stars participated and became a hot topic.