choi jin-sil Son The best exchange we "Choi Joon-Hee immaturity, All My Responsibility"

Singer The Best Exchange We (Ziflatt), son of the late choi jin-sil, has apologised for the Home Affairs controversy.The best exchange we on the 15th is The best exchange we, the son of the late choi jin-sil, the grandson of Grandmas Boy, and the brother of Choi Joon-Hee.I think it is my duty to apologize deeply for the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and care for my mother with the disgrace of our home that happened a while ago and who still remember me as a Memory The best exchange we said, I sincerely apologize, and even if I show my happiness, I feel sorry for the hearts of many people who are sick, and I am indifferent. As you know, our home may seem unstable.However, the emotional wave of parents and children No Strings Attached, which is common in Homes, is a bit hard to hit, so I try to think carefully.With the old Grandmas Boy and the still immaturity Jun-hee! I also think that everything is my responsibility to my younger brother Yi Gi who I have to take care of.I have deeply engraved all the words of the punishment, and I have grown a step further and I am grateful. Finally, I will show you that all the interest is the love of the public for my mother, and I will show you how to grow up with the responsibility of love.Choi jin-sil daughter Choi Joon-Hee recently reported the maternal grandmother Jung as a crime of home invasion.The reason was that Jung entered the apartment, which was jointly owned by Jasin and The best exchange we, without Jasins permission.The Best Exchange We, son of the late Choi Jin-sil, grandson of Grandmas Boy, and brother of Choi Joon-Hee.I think it is my duty to apologize deeply for the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and care for my mother with the disgrace of our home that happened a while ago and who still remember me as a MemoryI sincerely apologize, and even if I show only happiness, I feel sorry for the hearts of many people who are sick.I think this is an opportunity for my family to feel and realize a lot of things, and its also an opportunity for me to feel more centered as a man of maturity. As you know, our home can seem unstable.However, the emotional wave of parents and children No Strings Attached, which is common in Homes, is a bit hard to hit, so I try to think carefully.Grandmas Boy and the still immaturity Jun-hee! I also think that my brother Yi Gi, who I have to take care of, is my responsibility.All the words of the punishment are deeply engraved, and one step has grown and I am grateful.I will try not to worry about our home company in front of the public in the future.I will show you that all the interest is the love of the public for your mother and that you grow up with the responsibility of love.Thank you always for the best exchange.

Singer The best exchange we (Ziflatt), son of the late choi jin-sil, has apologised for the Home Affairs controversy. The best exchange we on the 15th is "The best exchange we", the son of the late choi jin-sil, the grandson of Grandma's Boy, and the brother of Choi Joon-Hee. I think it is my duty to apologize deeply for the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and care for my mother with the disgrace of our Home that happened a while ago and who still remember me as a Memory " The best exchange we said, "I sincerely apologize, and even if I show my happiness, I feel sorry for the hearts of many people who are sick, and I am indifferent." As you know, our Home may seem unstable. However, the emotional wave of parents and children No Strings Attached, which is common in Homes, is a bit hard to hit, so I try to think carefully. With the old "Grandma's Boy" and the still immaturity "Jun-hee!" I also think that everything is my responsibility to my younger brother Yi Gi who I have to take care of. I have deeply engraved all the words of the punishment, and I have grown a step further and I am grateful. " Finally, "I will show you that all the interest is the love of the public for my mother, and I will show you how to grow up with the responsibility of love." choi jin-sil daughter Choi Joon-Hee recently reported the maternal grandmother Jung as a crime of Home invasion. The reason was that Jung entered the apartment, which was jointly owned by Jasin and The best exchange we, without Jasin's permission. "The best exchange we," son of the late choi jin-sil, grandson of Grandma's Boy, and brother of Choi Joon-Hee. I think it is my duty to apologize deeply for the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and care for my mother with the disgrace of our Home that happened a while ago and who still remember me as a Memory I sincerely apologize, and even if I show only happiness, I feel sorry for the hearts of many people who are sick. I think this is an opportunity for my family to feel and realize a lot of things, and it's also an opportunity for me to feel more centered as a man of maturity. As you know, our Home can seem unstable. However, the emotional wave of parents and children No Strings Attached, which is common in Homes, is a bit hard to hit, so I try to think carefully. "Grandma's Boy" and the still immaturity "Jun-hee!" I also think that my brother Yi Gi, who I have to take care of, is my responsibility. All the words of the punishment are deeply engraved, and one step has grown and I am grateful. I will try not to worry about our Home company in front of the public in the future. I will show you that all the interest is the love of the public for your mother and that you grow up with the responsibility of love. Thank you always for the best exchange.