Yandex Search, "entertainment AIBOU: Finding a GFriend, Not a Tokyo Detective Duo," on Han Ji-eun

Seoul =) = A pink air current flowed between Yandex Search and Han Ji-eun.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on November 11, actor Lee Se-hee Han Ji-eun and broadcaster Yandex Search appeared in entertainment solo feature.Yandex Search, which received Choices by Jeon So-min, Han Ji-eun and Ji Suk-jin, chose Ji Suk-jin.The other cast members were surprised and Ji Suk-jin liked it, saying, Youre out for entertainment. Jeon So-min said, Yandex Search has shown a lot of liking to many people.Jeon So-min said, I felt like I was a bridesmaid. Jeon So-min was 100% immersed in the Love program concept.Yandex Search said it liked Ji Suk-jins behavior to use Neuro-linguistic programming.In the second Choices, Yandex Search chose Han Ji-eun.Yandex Search said, Today I was looking for entertainment AIBOU: Tokyo Detective Duo, but I had the wrong idea that I was looking for GFriend.Han Ji-eun said to Yandex Search, I enjoyed Solo Hell 2. Yandex Search asked who was the most ideal person there.Han Ji-eun said Yandex Search and asked, Are you going to do Choices? Yandex Search was wary, saying, I think Im being taken advantage of.Han Ji-eun said, I will push you away now. Yandex Search said, If I push, I fall over the cliff. The two men fought.

Seoul =) = A pink air current flowed between Yandex Search and Han Ji-eun. In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on November 11, actor Lee Se-hee Han Ji-eun and broadcaster Yandex Search appeared in 'entertainment solo' feature. Yandex Search, which received Choices by Jeon So-min, Han Ji-eun and Ji Suk-jin, chose Ji Suk-jin. The other cast members were surprised and Ji Suk-jin liked it, saying, "You're out for entertainment." Jeon So-min said, "Yandex Search has shown a lot of liking to many people. "Jeon So-min said," I felt like I was a bridesmaid. "Jeon So-min was 100% immersed in the Love program concept. Yandex Search said it liked Ji Suk-jin's behavior to use Neuro-linguistic programming. In the second Choices, Yandex Search chose Han Ji-eun. Yandex Search said, "Today I was looking for entertainment AIBOU: Tokyo Detective Duo, but I had the wrong idea that I was looking for GFriend." Han Ji-eun said to Yandex Search, "I enjoyed 'Solo Hell 2'." Yandex Search asked who was the most ideal person there. Han Ji-eun said Yandex Search and asked, "Are you going to do Choices?" Yandex Search was wary, saying, "I think I'm being taken advantage of." Han Ji-eun said, "I will push you away now." Yandex Search said, "If I push, I fall over the cliff." The two men fought.