Tea in the gardenHyun-kyung Uhm Recognizes Love + pregnancy "Wedding ceremony After Military discharge" (Expert)

Actors Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhm marriage.Tea in the garden agency Namoo Actors said on May 5, Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhm have formed a relationship through their works, and after the end of the drama, they have developed into a lover by liking each other.The two men are in business on the premise of marriage and will post a Wedding ceremony after tea in the gardens discharge. A new life that is as precious as a blessing has come to them, and I am now waiting for my precious life with care and gratitude. I would like to ask for your warm attention and support.Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhm appeared on MBC s second husband and developed into lovers. Both of them were honored to receive the Grand Prize at the 2021 MBC Acting Grand Prize.Tea in the garden joined the army on November 22 last year.The following is the entrance to the tea in the garden.Hello, this is Namoo Actors.I would like to express my official position regarding the article of Tea in the garden actor reported today.Tea in the garden, Hyun-kyung Uhm The two actors became involved in the work, and after the end of the drama, they became attracted to each other and developed into lovers.The two are in a relationship on the premise of marriage, and are scheduled to post a Wedding ceremony after a tea in the garden actors discharge.Among them, a new life, precious as a blessing, has come to them, and they are now waiting for their precious life with care and gratitude.I would like to ask for your understanding that I can not give you the details to share this blessing that has come to them quietly and reverently.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always love and watch Tea in the garden actors, and I look forward to your warm gaze and support.Thank you.

Actors Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhm marriage. Tea in the garden agency Namoo Actors said on May 5, "Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhm have formed a relationship through their works, and after the end of the drama, they have developed into a lover by liking each other. The two men are in business on the premise of marriage and will post a Wedding ceremony after Tea in the garden's discharge. " "A new Life that is as precious as a blessing has come to them, and I am now waiting for my precious Life with care and gratitude. I would like to ask for your warm attention and support." Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhm appeared on MBC 's second husband and developed into lovers. Both of them were honored to receive the Grand Prize at the 2021 MBC Acting Grand Prize. Tea in the garden joined the army on November 22 last year. The following is the entrance to the Tea in the garden. Hello, this is Namoo Actors. I would like to express my official position regarding the article of Tea in the garden actor reported today. Tea in the garden, Hyun-kyung Uhm The two actors became involved in the work, and after the end of the drama, they became attracted to each other and developed into lovers. The two are in a relationship on the premise of marriage, and are scheduled to post a Wedding ceremony after a Tea in the garden actor's discharge. Among them, a new Life, precious as a blessing, has come to them, and they are now waiting for their precious Life with care and gratitude. I would like to ask for your understanding that I can not give you the details to share this blessing that has come to them quietly and reverently. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always love and watch Tea in the garden actors, and I look forward to your warm gaze and support. Thank you.