Tea in the gardenHyun-kyung Uhm, let me be happy...I will do my best as the head of the family

Actor Tea in the garden made his impressions ahead of the marriage with Hyun-kyung Uhm.Tea in the garden, who is currently serving in the military on May 5, posted a long article written directly in his fan caf .Tea in the garden said, I feel that my body and mind are getting healthier while fulfilling the duty of Korea Military. I have a good lover and a life partner, he admitted to his devotion to Hyun-kyung Uhm.I always give a smile to me, so I think that I want to make him happy because he is a person who makes me happy. He expressed his love for Hyun-kyung Uhm.And another thing, I have a precious Blessing, said Tea in the garden, referring to the pregnancy news. I feel that my attitude toward life is changing just by thinking of being the head of a home.I will do my best to be a good actor in the future. I will do my best as a head of a home and live with love. Previously, Hyun-kyung Uhm and Tea in the garden surprised many people by informing them of their devotion and pregnancy.Hyun-kyung Uhm and Tea in the garden, a five-year-old couple, made a comeback in the MBC drama The Second Husband, which was broadcast from 2021 to 2022.The two men are scheduled to hold a marriage ceremony after Tea in the garden, currently in military service, is discharged.Hello, Im Tea in the garden. Its been a while since Ive seen you.I wonder how everyone is doing. I feel my body and mind are getting better as I fulfill my duty as Korea Military.Im sure you were very surprised to see todays article.I wanted to tell you in person, so I took the pen with all my heart.I have a good lover and a life partner.I always give a smile to me, so I think that I want to make him happy because he is a person who makes me happy.I started to meet with a good liking and now I am thinking about marriage.And another thing, the precious Blessing of the child came.It is still not enough, but I feel that my attitude toward life is changed just by thinking of being the head of a home.I was able to live as an actor named Tea in the garden because of my generous love, and I will do my best to become a good actor in the future.As the head of a home, I will do my best to love and live.I will try to be a good person. Thank you.Photography by Hyun-kyung Uhm

Actor Tea in the garden made his impressions ahead of the marriage with Hyun-kyung Uhm. Tea in the garden, who is currently serving in the military on May 5, posted a long article written directly in his fan caf . Tea in the garden said, "I feel that my body and mind are getting healthier while fulfilling the duty of Korea Military." "I have a good lover and a life partner," he admitted to his devotion to Hyun-kyung Uhm. "I always give a smile to me, so I think that I want to make him happy because he is a person who makes me happy." He expressed his love for Hyun-kyung Uhm. "And another thing, I have a precious Blessing," said Tea in the garden, referring to the pregnancy news. "I feel that my attitude toward life is changing just by thinking of being the head of a Home. I will do my best to be a good actor in the future. I will do my best as a head of a Home and live with love. " Previously, Hyun-kyung Uhm and Tea in the garden surprised many people by informing them of their devotion and pregnancy. Hyun-kyung Uhm and Tea in the garden, a five-year-old couple, made a comeback in the MBC drama 'The Second Husband', which was broadcast from 2021 to 2022. The two men are scheduled to hold a marriage ceremony after Tea in the garden, currently in military service, is discharged. Hello, I'm Tea in the garden. It's been a while since I've seen you. I wonder how everyone is doing. I feel my body and mind are getting better as I fulfill my duty as Korea Military. I'm sure you were very surprised to see today's article. I wanted to tell you in person, so I took the pen with all my heart. I have a good lover and a life partner. I always give a smile to me, so I think that I want to make him happy because he is a person who makes me happy. I started to meet with a good liking and now I am thinking about marriage. And another thing, the precious Blessing of the child came. It is still not enough, but I feel that my attitude toward life is changed just by thinking of being the head of a Home. I was able to live as an actor named Tea in the garden' because of my generous love, and I will do my best to become a good actor in the future. As the head of a Home, I will do my best to love and live. I will try to be a good person. Thank you. Photography by Hyun-kyung Uhm