Tea in the gardenHyun-kyung Uhm, axis 'marriage' ahead of 000 has also changed!

Actor Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhms surprise marriage and pregnancy news are hot online.As soon as the news is delivered, the profile lines of the two Humans are quickly changed to catch the eye.Hyun-kyung Uhm and Tea in the garden, who have appeared together in the drama Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri (2019) and Second Husband (2021).A fateful relationship has made two human lovers and soon becomes a life partner for a lifetime.In particular, Tea in the garden commented on Hyun-kyung Uhm in one broadcast, I personally took me out of the shade to the sunshine, and I was depressed about recommending myself as a partner in my second husband, I accepted it as a precious child who grew up with a lot of love, and I expressed my special heart to Hyun-kyung Uhm.He is now the real husband of Hyun-kyung Uhm.On the 5th, Tea in the garden agency Tree Essence made an official position and said, Tea in the garden, Hyun-kyung Uhm Two actors made a relationship through their works, and after the drama end, they developed into a lover.Two Humans are in a relationship on the premise of marriage, and they will raise a marriage ceremony after the Tea in the garden actors discharge. Among them, two human beings came to a precious new life like a blessing.The two Humans are now waiting for their precious life with careful and grateful hearts. Since then, the profiles of the two Humans posted on various portal sites have changed, and now their names are written in the family column.It is not a spouse but a fiancee because it is still before the ceremony, but the fact that it is written in the family section makes me feel sick.The love story of two human beings who had a happy ending in the movie The Second Husband is a romance drama, so the sweet acting became a reality.Many netizens also refer to the names of the two human characters in the drama,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .......................................My second husband was really funny and I was so happy to receive the award, but both of you are married and the baby is happy! Currently, the two Humans are in business on the premise of marriage, and will be married after the tea in the garden actors discharge.On the other hand, Tea in the garden made a strong impression with the debut of SBS drama  ⁇  heirs in 2013, followed by  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Especially, in the second husbands  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , Yoon Jae-min, who is a romantic charm, has been excited by his emotions. In addition, Anari MBC entertainment  ⁇   ⁇  I live alone  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , romantic  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , also acted as a romantic idiot and laughed.Hyun-kyung Uhm debuted in 2006 with Rainbow Romance, and went on to star in the drama special  ⁇  strawberry ice cream  ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .After that, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I have been playing various roles as a star through the second man  ⁇   ⁇ .In addition, last year, the entertainment program omniscient point of view showed different aspects and impressed viewers.

Actor Tea in the garden and Hyun-kyung Uhm's surprise marriage and pregnancy news are hot online. As soon as the news is delivered, the profile lines of the two Humans are quickly changed to catch the eye. Hyun-kyung Uhm and Tea in the garden, who have appeared together in the drama "Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri" (2019) and "Second Husband" (2021). A fateful relationship has made two Human lovers and soon becomes a life partner for a lifetime. In particular, Tea in the garden commented on Hyun-kyung Uhm in one broadcast, "I personally took me out of the shade to the sunshine, and I was depressed about recommEnding myself as a partner in my second husband, I accepted it as a precious child who grew up with a lot of love, and I expressed my special heart to Hyun-kyung Uhm. He is now the real husband of Hyun-kyung Uhm. On the 5th, Tea in the garden agency Tree Essence made an official position and said, "Tea in the garden, Hyun-kyung Uhm Two actors made a relationship through their works, and after the drama End, they developed into a lover. Two Humans are in a relationship on the premise of marriage, and they will raise a marriage ceremony after the Tea in the garden actor's discharge. "Among them, two Human beings came to a precious new life like a blessing. The two Humans are now waiting for their precious life with careful and grateful hearts. " Since then, the profiles of the two Humans posted on various portal sites have changed, and now their names are written in the "family" column. It is not a 'spouse' but a 'fiancee' because it is still before the ceremony, but the fact that it is written in the 'family' section makes me feel sick. The love story of two Human beings who had a happy Ending in the movie "The Second Husband" is a romance drama, so the sweet acting became a reality. Many netizens also refer to the names of the two Human characters in the drama, ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ....................................... My second husband was really funny and I was so happy to receive the award, but both of you are married and the baby is happy! " Currently, the two Humans are in business on the premise of marriage, and will be married after the Tea in the garden actor's discharge. On the other hand, Tea in the garden made a strong impression with the debut of SBS drama ⁇ heirs in 2013, followed by ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Especially, in the second husband's ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , Yoon Jae-min, who is a romantic charm, has been excited by his emotions. In addition, Anari MBC entertainment ⁇ ⁇ I live alone ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , romantic ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , also acted as a romantic idiot and laughed. Hyun-kyung Uhm debuted in 2006 with Rainbow Romance, and went on to star in the drama special ⁇ strawberry ice cream ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . After that, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I will be doing well, I have been playing various roles as a star through the second man ⁇ ⁇ . In addition, last year, the entertainment program 'omniscient point of view' showed different aspects and impressed viewers.