Park Ji-sun Gets Closer to Husband After Pregnancy, 7 Years of Marriage

Criminal psychologist Park Ji-sun Professor opens up about marital sagaPark Ji-sun will appear on KBS 2TV  ⁇ Problem Child in House  ⁇  which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on June 7th.On the show, Park Ji-sun Professor talks about Husband, who has been married for seven years, and a pink marriage full of excitement. Park Ji-sun, who announced that she is eight months pregnant, is congratulated by the cast.Park Ji-sun said, The birth of the child is  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , but after getting pregnant, I became closer to Husband. I bought everything I wanted to eat.  ⁇  He boasted of Husbands A loved one aspect and envied everyone.Husband called me  ⁇  Beauty  ⁇ , I called Husband  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇  Husband on my cell phone  ⁇  I saved Husband as  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Husband story changed to A loved one mode, and showed a cute and unexpected charm.Park Ji-sun confessed that she had a memorable moment in her life when she was in love with Husband.He said to Husband in a passing speech at the amusement park, The corn looks delicious, but while I was in the bathroom, I was waiting for it. It was winter, and I can not forget the way I was standing with a snack.I still remember everything I said as I passed by.

Criminal psychologist Park Ji-sun Professor opens up about marital saga Park Ji-sun will appear on KBS 2TV ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on June 7th. On the show, Park Ji-sun Professor talks about Husband, who has been married for seven years, and a pink marriage full of excitement. Park Ji-sun, who announced that she is eight months pregnant, is congratulated by the cast. Park Ji-sun said, "The birth of the child is ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , but after getting pregnant, I became closer to Husband. I bought everything I wanted to eat. ⁇ He boasted of Husband's A loved one aspect and envied everyone. Husband called me ⁇ Beauty ⁇ , I called Husband ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ Husband on my cell phone ⁇ I saved Husband as ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Husband story changed to A loved one mode, and showed a cute and unexpected charm. Park Ji-sun confessed that she had a memorable moment in her life when she was in love with Husband. He said to Husband in a passing speech at the amusement park, "The corn looks delicious," but while I was in the bathroom, I was waiting for it. "It was winter, and I can not forget the way I was standing with a snack. I still remember everything I said as I passed by.