Na Young-seok "was The Intern, Conglomerate III...now Corporate Vice President" ('Twelve')

Na Young-seok PD told about the identity of The Intern at the time of the entertainment 1 night and 2 days program.On the 7th, YouTube channel Channel Twelve posted a video titled Two Securities Lending Writers.In the public footage, Na Young-seok recalled the past of taking a one-night and two-day program. When I play 1 night and 2 days, sometimes college student The Intern comes.When The Intern comes in, we are frankly annoyed. At that time, I wasnt hiring The Intern officially. I didnt like it because someone who wanted to experience the station came in through someone I knew, but one day The Intern came in, he said.I didnt like this friend at first, but he was so good. Hes a parachutist, but hes really good at it, he said. So we started to give him a little bit of affection, and then we got close, and at that time, Kim, the author of Securities Lending, was the youngest.I put it under the author of Securities Lending. Securities Lending started to crave because there was a person under it for the first time.Na Young-seok said, We do a lot of game simulations. The staff has to actually do it so we can talk to the celebrities, so the friend kept spinning at the rest stop around 3 a.m.I was going to a good university in a foreign country. So we always joked that we did not have to say, Are you rich?The friend replied, My father is a small trading company.He said, This friend went out after the Intern period for about a month. One day I asked him if he knew The Intern. He told me his name, but one letter was wrong. He showed me a picture and he said, Do not you know who he is?I do not know, but I do not know. I am a son of a big company who knows his real name. He likes 1 night and 2 days and he likes broadcasting, so he came to The Intern. It was a recent event. I went to the event two or three months ago, and a middle-aged man came in a suit and greeted us politely, saying, Hello, PD, who is it?I was so surprised that I thought, What are you doing here? And I thought it might be you. Na Young-seok said, Its been more than 10 years. Ive already settled down and become a vice chairman or a very high person. He said I did not know if I could talk to you.I wanted to contact you a few times, but I did not have a chance. This time I gave him a real business card.

Na Young-seok PD told about the identity of The Intern at the time of the entertainment '1 night and 2 days' program. On the 7th, YouTube channel 'Channel Twelve' posted a video titled 'Two Securities lending Writers'. In the public footage, Na Young-seok recalled the past of taking a one-night and two-day program. "When I play '1 night and 2 days', sometimes college student The Intern comes. When The Intern comes in, we are frankly annoyed. " "At that time, I wasn't hiring The Intern officially. I didn't like it because someone who wanted to experience the station came in through someone I knew, but one day The Intern came in," he said. "I didn't like this Friend at first, but he was so good. He's a parachutist, but he's really good at it," he said. "So we started to give him a little bit of affection, and then we got close, and at that time, Kim, the author of Securities lending, was the youngest. I put it under the author of "Securities lending." "Securities lending started to crave because there was a person under it for the first time." Na Young-seok said, "We do a lot of game simulations. The staff has to actually do it so we can talk to the celebrities, so the Friend kept spinning at the rest stop around 3 a.m." "I was going to a good university in a foreign country." So we always joked that we did not have to say, "Are you rich?" The Friend replied, "My father is a small trading company." He said, "This Friend went out after The Intern period for about a month. One day I asked him if he knew The Intern. He told me his name, but one letter was wrong. He showed me a picture and he said, 'Do not you know who he is? I do not know, but I do not know. I am a son of a big company who knows his real name. He likes '1 night and 2 days' and he likes broadcasting, so he came to The Intern. " "It was a recent event. I went to the event two or three months ago, and a middle-aged man came in a suit and greeted us politely, saying, 'Hello, PD, who is it?' I was so surprised that I thought, 'What are you doing here?' And I thought it might be you. " Na Young-seok said, "It's been more than 10 years. I've already settled down and become a vice chairman or a very high person." "He said I did not know if I could talk to you. I wanted to contact you a few times, but I did not have a chance. "This time I gave him a real business card."