Life of 'Mrs. Ahn Jung-hwan' Confessed by Lee Hee-won (Interview)

Ahn Jung-hwan, a former national soccer player turned entertainment star, is accompanied by his wife Lee Hee-won from Miss Korea.The two first met on August 15, 1999 on the set of a clothing brand.It was two months after Lee Hee-won was elected to Miss Korea. Ahn Jung-hwan fell in love with Lee Hee-won at first sight and developed into a lover after an active dash.Two years later, Lee Hee-won was only 23 years old.She has a son, Li Wen! She passed the New York University Abu Dhabi, one of the prestigious universities of the United States of America last year.Lee Hee-won, who recently met with us, cited awesomeness as the secret to getting along well with Husband for over 20 years.Its not like Ive been married and Ive been married for a long time, so I feel like a family and I have a lot of friendship.  Now is the time to work hard together and work together during the vacation.Certainly married couples at a young age seem to live well or break up quickly. Ahn Jung-hwan, who was called Terius and popular for his extraordinary appearance, was quiet at the time of marriage. Even when I first met Lee Hee-won, I was quiet.Lee Hee-won, on the other hand, was a cheerful friend in his own words.My MBTI is ENFJ. Sometimes E and I go back and forth. After the marriage, my personality changed. I lived very carefully because I thought I should not harm Husband. I grew up at a young age.I wasnt pregnant, but I was married when I was 23.At the time, Lee Hee-won said, Why did you rush the marriage? The house was conservative. Husband was in Italy and I had to go to see him, but he did not let me go home.It just so happens that Husband proposed, and there was no room for Choices, and now Husband says, Youre either me or youre not. Haha.Lee Hee-won, who was elected to Miss Korea at the age of 21, attracted public attention with his neat beauty before marriage with Ahn Jung-hwan, but he said, Do people know that I am Miss Korea?Even I forget, he laughed.Dont you all say Mrs. Ahn Jung-hwan? Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to live a quiet, normal life. Its hard when people look at me. I dont think Im the type of person who likes to stand in front of others.Its an outgoing thing, but its not a watchful thing.In fact, he was more concerned that his children had a hard time because his father was a celebrity than himself. Once a big boy cried and said, I am Li Wen!He said, I forget people. He said, If you can not do it, you can not do it. He said, Lets see how good you are. In the case of his son, he tried to play soccer but did not. He was rumored to be a good son of Ahn Jung-hwan.Thats why my kid didnt play soccer, because if he couldnt kick, people would say, Hes Ahn Jung-hwans son, why cant he play soccer? That was when I was in first grade.Ahn Jung-hwan didnt want his son to play football either, because he knows how hard life is for an athlete.I am a lucky person who has worked hard and stood on the big stage of the World Cup, but if I do not get a lot of attention, I have to live a hard life so I recommend to do another major.Lee Hee-won tried to make the children fully understand the part because there was a time when the label Mrs. Ahn Jung-hwan was upset, but there was also the benefit.When we think about what we have helped, it is nothing, he explains.I didnt do any entertainment because I wanted to raise my children well. Husband didnt want me to. I was a little obedient. I had an agency at the time of the marriage, and I was cast as the main character in the movie.I lost that opportunity and chose the marriage. Lee Hee-won dreamed of being a busy mother who was faithful to childcare, and the growth process had a big impact on this idea. My mother was the president of the upbringing society, and she knew her homework and preparation before me, so I lost my independence.I was a class president until the fourth grade, but suddenly I did not want to do it.  My brother was a little famous, so I was called a brother at the time. I wanted to live quietly.  I was not going to be like my mother. Ive always wanted to be a busy mother.Lee Hee-won, who recalled, I was young in my mid-twenties and my mother was my first, said he read a book on Jewish childrens education law and practiced it.In a nutshell, he told her to teach him how to catch fish, and he strongly applied it to his firstborn son, who did not force his grades on his daughter, who was studying abroad alone.I showed him my report card a while ago, and he got an A-plus. I said, You dont have to do this. But I cried because I was moved. I got an F in my freshman year of college.I can come to Korea because it is vacation in May, but my daughter is coming to the season semester. Then I can do The Graduate one semester soon.I said, You can do The Graduate slowly, and she said, Didnt your mom tell you to do it while you can? I think its time to do it now. I was grateful for the nagging that I had left.The good thing about Lee Hee-wons athlete and marriage is that the children are good at exercising. I do not have endurance, but the children definitely have endurance.If Im a whimsical person who goes crazy and then swoops away, my kids dig deep. I think thats a good thing. Time is too much. If I say Im going out at 1:00, Im standing in front of the shoe closet at 12:55. All three of them. Its serious. Haha.

Ahn Jung-hwan, a former national soccer player turned entertainment star, is accompanied by his wife Lee Hee-won from Miss Korea.The two first met on August 15, 1999 on the set of a clothing brand. It was two months after Lee Hee-won was elected to Miss Korea. Ahn Jung-hwan fell in love with Lee Hee-won at first sight and developed into a lover after an active dash. Two years later, Lee Hee-won was only 23 years old. She has a son, Li Wen! She passed the New York University Abu Dhabi, one of the prestigious universities of the United States of America last year. Lee Hee-won, who recently met with us, cited "awesomeness" as the secret to getting along well with Husband for over 20 years. It's not like I've been married and I've been married for a long time, so I feel like a family and I have a lot of friendship. "" Now is the time to work hard together and work together during the vacation. Certainly married couples at a young age seem to live well or break up quickly. " Ahn Jung-hwan, who was called "Terius" and popular for his extraordinary appearance, was quiet at the time of marriage. "Even when I first met Lee Hee-won, I was quiet. Lee Hee-won, on the other hand, was a "cheerful friend" in his own words. "My MBTI is ENFJ. Sometimes E and I go back and forth. After the marriage, my personality changed. I lived very carefully because I thought I should not harm Husband. I grew up at a young age. I wasn't pregnant, but I was married when I was 23." At the time, Lee Hee-won said, "Why did you rush the marriage?" "The house was conservative. Husband was in Italy and I had to go to see him, but he did not let me go home. It just so happens that Husband proposed, and there was no room for Choices, and now Husband says, "You're either me or you're not." Haha." Lee Hee-won, who was elected to Miss Korea at the age of 21, attracted public attention with his neat beauty before marriage with Ahn Jung-hwan, but he said, "Do people know that I am Miss Korea? "Even I forget," he laughed. "Don't you all say 'Mrs. Ahn Jung-hwan'? Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to live a quiet, normal life. It's hard when people look at me. I don't think I'm the type of person who likes to stand in front of others. It's an outgoing thing, but it's not a watchful thing." In fact, he was more concerned that his children had a hard time because his father was a celebrity than himself. "Once a big boy cried and said, 'I am Li Wen!' He said, "I forget people." He said, "If you can not do it, you can not do it." He said, "Let's see how good you are." In the case of his son, he tried to play soccer but did not. He was rumored to be a good son of Ahn Jung-hwan. That's why my kid didn't play soccer, because if he couldn't kick, people would say, 'He's Ahn Jung-hwan's son, why can't he play soccer?' That was when I was in first grade." Ahn Jung-hwan didn't want his son to play football either, because he knows how hard life is for an athlete. I am a lucky person who has worked hard and stood on the big stage of the World Cup, but if I do not get a lot of attention, I have to live a hard life so I recommend to do another major. Lee Hee-won tried to make the children fully understand the part because there was a time when the label "Mrs. Ahn Jung-hwan" was upset, but there was also the benefit. "When we think about what we have helped, it is nothing," he explains. "I didn't do any entertainment because I wanted to raise my children well. Husband didn't want me to. I was a little obedient. I had an agency at the time of the marriage, and I was cast as the main character in the movie. I lost that opportunity and chose the marriage. " Lee Hee-won dreamed of being a busy mother who was faithful to childcare, and the growth process had a big impact on this idea. "My mother was the president of the upbringing society, and she knew her homework and preparation before me, so I lost my independence. I was a class president until the fourth grade, but suddenly I did not want to do it. " My brother was a little famous, so I was called a brother at the time. I wanted to live quietly. " I was not going to be like my mother. " I've always wanted to be a busy mother." Lee Hee-won, who recalled, "I was young in my mid-twenties and my mother was my first," said he read a book on Jewish children's education law and practiced it. In a nutshell, he told her to teach him how to catch fish, and he strongly applied it to his firstborn son, who did not force his grades on his daughter, who was studying abroad alone. "I showed him my report card a while ago, and he got an A-plus. I said, 'You don't have to do this.' But I cried because I was moved. I got an F in my freshman year of college. I can come to Korea because it is vacation in May, but my daughter is coming to the season semester. Then I can do The Graduate one semester soon. I said, 'You can do The Graduate slowly,' and she said, 'Didn't your mom tell you to do it while you can? I think it's time to do it now.' I was grateful for the nagging that I had left." The good thing about Lee Hee-won's athlete and marriage is that the children are good at exercising. "I do not have endurance, but the children definitely have endurance. If I'm a whimsical person who goes crazy and then swoops away, my kids dig deep. I think that's a good thing. Time is too much. If I say I'm going out at 1:00, I'm standing in front of the shoe closet at 12:55. All three of them. It's serious. Haha."