Lee Hyori, J. Y. Park ⁇ Surprised by a picture of a bed ⁇ Lip What's wrong with a wandering party

Lee Hyori was surprised to see J. Y. Parks boyfriend.On June 13th, TEO channel  ⁇  a dance troupe  ⁇  unscreened video was released.In the video, BoA played the MC of K-909 and said, Hwasa also appeared once. Its a program like U&I that was popular in the old days. Now were doing Season 2. J. Y. Park came out as a guest. I wanted to harass him without knowing something.I danced with my brother. He told me about J. Y. Park.In response, Hwasa said, He really did everything. There was a senior on my Hwasa Show, but he worked so hard during rehearsals that his throat went out during the main broadcast. However, Lee Hyori added a smile by saying, It was unprofessional.Hong Hyun-hee then followed the famous meme, saying, If you want to harass him, you have to do Why are you whining?Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa explained to Kim Wan-sun that the boyfriend is in fashion nowadays, but Kim Wan-sun still does not understand the context of his boyfriend, so why is this? I asked everyone to laugh.Lee Hyori explained again that  ⁇  people wrote that this expression is such a look.  ⁇  He responded that  ⁇  commenters should be rewarded, and  ⁇  Lip responded that  ⁇  Lip is not so bloody.  ⁇  Lip is white  ⁇  .

Lee Hyori was surprised to see J. Y. Park's boyfriend. On June 13th, TEO channel ⁇ a dance troupe ⁇ unscreened video was released. In the video, BoA played the MC of "K-909" and said, "Hwasa also appeared once. It's a program like 'U&I' that was popular in the old days. Now we're doing Season 2. J. Y. Park came out as a guest. I wanted to harass him without knowing something. I danced with my brother. "He told me about J. Y. Park. In response, Hwasa said, "He really did everything. There was a senior on my Hwasa Show,' but he worked so hard during rehearsals that his throat went out during the main broadcast." However, Lee Hyori added a smile by saying, "It was unprofessional." Hong Hyun-hee then followed the famous meme, saying, "If you want to harass him, you have to do 'Why are you whining?'" Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa explained to Kim Wan-sun that "the boyfriend is in fashion nowadays," but Kim Wan-sun still does not understand the context of his boyfriend, so why is this? I asked everyone to laugh. Lee Hyori explained again that ⁇ people wrote that this expression is such a look. ⁇ He responded that ⁇ commenters should be rewarded, and ⁇ Lip responded that ⁇ Lip is not so bloody. ⁇ Lip is white ⁇ .