Kim Hee-ae "Sol Kyung-gu Disappears at Eating, Reading...Half Face After Dawn Jump rope"

Seoul =) = Moon Kim Hee-ae talked about the point where he was surprised to see Sol Kyung-gu.Sol Kyung-gu talked about the process of losing weight for this role in the CGV Yongsan Eye Park Mall Movie Moon (Director Yong-hwa Kim) Production briefing session on the 27th in Seoul Yongsan-gu, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. It is not a huge loss, He said.Kim Hee-ae said, It seems to be poisonous. It was so scary (management), I never saw food go into my mouth during shooting, and it disappeared at meal time.He said, I woke up at 3 oclock in the morning and said that I had 3,000 jump ropes. I could not believe the legend. I was not kidding because my face appeared halfway. Everyone was nervous.Sol Kyung-gu said, Im glad I did not show up on the same screen as D.O. I would have done more if I came out with two shots, I would have left my bones at 1 am.On the other hand, Moon is a movie depicting the struggle of a second country, the former Space Center, desperately trying to save him from the Space Great circle Sun Woo isolated by the moon alone due to an accident.

Seoul =) = 'Moon' Kim Hee-ae talked about the point where he was surprised to see Sol Kyung-gu. Sol Kyung-gu talked about the process of losing weight for this role in the CGV Yongsan Eye Park Mall Movie 'Moon' (Director Yong-hwa Kim) Production briefing session on the 27th in Seoul Yongsan-gu, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. "It is not a huge loss, "He said. Kim Hee-ae said, "It seems to be poisonous." "It was so scary (management), I never saw food go into my mouth during shooting, and it disappeared at meal time." He said, "I woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning and said that I had 3,000 Jump ropes. I could not believe the legend. I was not kidding because my face appeared halfway. Everyone was nervous." Sol Kyung-gu said, "I'm glad I did not show up on the same screen as D.O." "I would have done more if I came out with two shots, I would have left my bones at 1 am." On the other hand, 'Moon' is a Movie depicting the struggle of a second country, the former Space Center, desperately trying to save him from the Space Great circle Sun Woo isolated by the moon alone due to an accident.