Kang Hyung-wook Drinking Driving 8 times Do you believe in people, people are not worthy of life?

Kang Hyung-wook talked about the treatment of accident.On June 19, KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible introduced an accident dog treasure of treasure that asked Grandmas Boy in the 80s neighborhood in Jindo.On this day, Kang Hyung-wook paid attention to the injuries of an activist who was greatly bitten by the treasure of treasure.An activist who bit his leg recalled, I went in to lay a futon and thought that the line would not be pulled, so I tried to put it in the corner and put a futon on it.An activist said, I was biting and shaking. I thought I could not get out, so later I opened my mouth and took my legs out even if it was dangerous.Kang Hyung-wook looked at the wound and said, This is a bite using a molar, but it was trying to kill it.Can you believe someone who has drunk eight times? I never believe it, he said of the treasure of treasure. I can not ask whose life is worth more.I can not say that the lives of those friends who hurt others are worthy. It is my personal opinion. The most important thing is that an activist gives strength to many children who need help without being hurt.

Kang Hyung-wook talked about the treatment of Accident. On June 19, KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible' introduced an Accident dog treasure of treasure that asked Grandma's Boy in the 80s neighborhood in Jindo. On this day, Kang Hyung-wook paid attention to the injuries of an activist who was greatly bitten by the treasure of treasure. an activist who bit his leg recalled, "I went in to lay a futon and thought that the line would not be pulled, so I tried to put it in the corner and put a futon on it." an activist said, "I was biting and shaking. I thought I could not get out, so later I opened my mouth and took my legs out even if it was dangerous." Kang Hyung-wook looked at the wound and said, "This is a bite using a molar, but it was trying to kill it." "Can you believe someone who has drunk eight times? I never believe it," he said of the treasure of treasure. "I can not ask whose life is worth more. I can not say that the lives of those friends who hurt others are worthy. It is my personal opinion. "The most important thing is that an activist gives strength to many children who need help without being hurt.