Forestella Ko Woo-rim "Kim Yuna watches the broadcast and monitors 'I'm a little bent'" (TV Cultwo Show)

Yoo Min-sang and Forestella appeared on SBS PowerFM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show.In SBS PowerFMs Doosie Escape TV Cultwo Show, which aired on the 27th (Tuesday), Forestella (kang hyung-ho, Bae Doo-hoon, Ko Woo-rim, and Cho Min Gue) delivered news of the national tour and talked at the Special Live section.On this day, DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, I have a lot of celebrities I would like to take on TV Cultwo Show. Kim Yuna is the first person to pick it up. But it is an honor to meet your husband.Ko Woo-rim replied, I am my husband, but today I came to Forestella and I will do my best to Forestella. When Kim Tae-kyun asked, Do you monitor the broadcast of Ko Woo-rim? Ko Woo-rim replied, I always look at it and say, Im a little bent today, I want to stretch it out.You were the first Korean crossover group to go on a tour of the Americas earlier this year. Where have you been?Ko Woo-rim replied, I came back to LA, Vancouver, New York, Dallas, and Atlanta to say hello to a lot of people.  There were a lot of Koreans and foreigners hardly knew us. I thought I should work really hard because you liked us so much. About Korea and other audience culture in the United States, Cho Min Gue said, The cheering method is a bit different.We said, Wow ~ Ya ~ If you do this, you do Forestella Forestella. Ko Woo-rim said, In Korea, when the song is over, you clap.When Kim Tae-kyun mentioned the Korea tour, Cho Min Gue said, I just finished the Seoul concert and it will be held in Cheongju, Gwangju, Daegu, Busan and so on. I hope many people will come and enjoy it together.Kim Tae-kyun then told kang hyung-ho, The hair style is a little idol Feelings. kang hyung-ho said, I have never asked you to do it, but Im trying to raise it in the shop. Laughing broke out.In the words of Kim Tae-kyun, Kang hyung-ho has a little idol Feelings, Kang Seung-yoons Feelings, Ko Woo-rim said, I hear a lot.One time we were eating, a woman came to her brother and said, Is not that Kang Seung-yoon? And I said, Im sorry, no. Kang Hyung-ho said, There was an article, adding, I was on Choi Hwa-jeongs radio, and there were too many malicious comments. So Im being careful. Fans said, Where do you think you look like?Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show is broadcast daily from 2 pm to 4 pm on SBS PowerFM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application SBS Gorilla.iMBC  ⁇  Screen Captured Radio

Yoo Min-sang and Forestella appeared on SBS PowerFM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show'. In SBS PowerFM's "Doosie Escape TV Cultwo Show," which aired on the 27th (Tuesday), Forestella (kang hyung-ho, Bae Doo-hoon, Ko Woo-rim, and Cho Min Gue) delivered news of the national tour and talked at the "Special Live" section. On this day, DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, "I have a lot of celebrities I would like to take on TV Cultwo Show'. Kim Yuna is the first person to pick it up. But it is an honor to meet your husband." "Ko Woo-rim replied," I am my husband, but today I came to Forestella and I will do my best to Forestella. " When Kim Tae-kyun asked, "Do you monitor the broadcast of Ko Woo-rim?" Ko Woo-rim replied, "I always look at it and say, 'I'm a little bent today, I want to stretch it out.'" "You were the first Korean crossover group to go on a tour of the Americas earlier this year. Where have you been? "Ko Woo-rim replied," I came back to LA, Vancouver, New York, Dallas, and Atlanta to say hello to a lot of people. "" There were a lot of Koreans and foreigners hardly knew us. I thought I should work really hard because you liked us so much. " About Korea and other audience culture in the United States, Cho Min Gue said, "The cheering method is a bit different. We said, 'Wow ~ Ya ~' If you do this, you do 'Forestella Forestella'. "Ko Woo-rim said," In Korea, when the song is over, you clap. When Kim Tae-kyun mentioned the Korea tour, Cho Min Gue said, "I just finished the Seoul concert and it will be held in Cheongju, Gwangju, Daegu, Busan and so on. I hope many people will come and enjoy it together." Kim Tae-kyun then told kang hyung-ho, "The hair style is a little idol Feelings." kang hyung-ho said, "I have never asked you to do it, but I'm trying to raise it in the shop. Laughing broke out. In the words of Kim Tae-kyun, "kang hyung-ho has a little idol Feelings, Kang Seung-yoon's Feelings," Ko Woo-rim said, "I hear a lot. One time we were eating, a woman came to her brother and said, 'Is not that Kang Seung-yoon?' And I said, 'I'm sorry, no.' " kang hyung-ho said, "There was an article," adding, "I was on Choi Hwa-jeong's radio, and there were too many malicious comments. So I'm being careful. Fans said, 'Where do you think you look like?'" 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast daily from 2 pm to 4 pm on SBS PowerFM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application 'SBS Gorilla'. iMBC ⁇ Screen Captured Radio