divorceLee Dong-gun ⁇ Spending Time to Make My Daughter Not Feel Father absenteeismCelebrity

Lee Dong-gun reported on the recent situation of the blank period.Lee Dong-gun expressed his feelings about his return at a production presentation for the Netflix series Celebrity (playwright Kim Yi-young/director Kim, Cheol) at Seoul Mapo-gu Hotel Naru Seoul M Gallery on the morning of June 26.Lee Dong-gun said, I thought there was a reason why I took a break from work. My daughter was going from 5 to 7 years old and I thought about how much time my father spends.I didnt want to feel my fathers absenteeism because I couldnt always be there for him. I spent the most time with my child, he said.We are delighted to be able to participate in the spectacular, sparkling Spin-off called Celebrity.Lee Dong-gun divorced Cho Yoon-hee in 2020 after more than three years of marriage./ Useful week

Lee Dong-gun reported on the recent situation of the blank period. Lee Dong-gun expressed his feelings about his return at a production presentation for the Netflix series "Celebrity" (playwright Kim Yi-young/director Kim, Cheol) at Seoul Mapo-gu Hotel Naru Seoul M Gallery on the morning of June 26. Lee Dong-gun said, "I thought there was a reason why I took a break from work. My daughter was going from 5 to 7 years old and I thought about how much time my father spends. "I didn't want to feel my father's absenteeism because I couldn't always be there for him. I spent the most time with my child," he said. "We are delighted to be able to participate in the spectacular, sparkling Spin-off called 'Celebrity'." Lee Dong-gun divorced Cho Yoon-hee in 2020 after more than three years of marriage. / Useful week