"I've been hit, I've been hit again": Park Serri 'shocked' at Rome flower tout scene

Seoul =) = Former professional golfer Park Serri was shocked by the flower tout.In the JTBC entertainment program agglomeratedSuperman Returns - Italy, which aired on the 16th, four members of the national sports team, Park Serri (golf), Kim Dong-hyun (martial arts), Yun Sungbin (skeleton), and Kim Min-kyung (shooting), went backpacking to Rome, Italy.A foreign man approached Kim Min-kyung, who was about to take a photo at a tourist attraction on the day.However, when Kim Min-kyung thanked him for saying thank you, the man caused confusion by making a gesture to take it as if it were a gift, and Park Serri, who watched it, was excited to say, You must be his style.He told Yun Sungbin, (Kim Min-kyung) must have been your uncles style, I gave him a flower. Yun Sungbin was embarrassed when he received this flower from Kim Min-kyung.There was a foreign woman next to me. Yun Sungbin was embarrassed to say Sorry to a foreign woman.Kim Min-kyung then suggested to give the woman a flower she was holding.But Park Serri tried to protect the romantic situation by saying, No, dont give it to me. He gave it to you.But something shocking happened because the man who handed Kim Min-kyung the flowers demanded money, saying, Money. At that moment, Park Serris expression hardened and her ears became suspicious.Kim Min-kyung said, Look, I have to give you money.The foreign man added a shock with a sudden change of expression. I had said free before. I got hit, I got hit again. This is how I get ripped off.Kim Min-kyung said, My sister is more naive than I thought.

Seoul =) = Former professional golfer Park Serri was shocked by the flower tout. In the JTBC entertainment program "agglomerated Superman Returns - Italy," which aired on the 16th, four members of the national sports team, Park Serri (golf), Kim Dong-Hyun (martial arts), Yun Sungbin (skeleton), and Kim Min-kyung (shooting), went backpacking to Rome, Italy. A foreign man approached Kim Min-kyung, who was about to take a photo at a tourist attraction on the day. However, when Kim Min-kyung thanked him for saying "thank you," the man caused confusion by making a gesture to take it as if it were a gift, and Park Serri, who watched it, was excited to say, "You must be his style." He told Yun Sungbin, "(Kim Min-kyung) must have been your uncle's style, I gave him a flower." Yun Sungbin was embarrassed when he received this flower from Kim Min-kyung. "There was a foreign woman next to me." Yun Sungbin was embarrassed to say "Sorry" to a foreign woman. Kim Min-kyung then suggested to give the woman a flower she was holding. But Park Serri tried to protect the romantic situation by saying, "No, don't give it to me. He gave it to you." But something shocking happened because the man who handed Kim Min-kyung the flowers demanded money, saying, "Money." At that moment, Park Serri's expression hardened and her ears became suspicious. Kim Min-kyung said, "Look, I have to give you money." The foreign man added a shock with a sudden change of expression. "I had said 'free' before. I got hit, I got hit again. This is how I get ripped off." Kim Min-kyung said, "My sister is more naive than I thought."