Is that Lee Ji-hye?

Lee Ji-hye appeared in a completely different visual in Sangmyonmong 2.SBS entertainment broadcasted on the 1st Same-Season 2 - You are my destiny got on the air.Lee Ji-hye and Moon Jea-wan were depicted. Lee Ji-hye appeared wearing a mask in the house, followed by Lee Ji-hye with a slight mask.He said, People have misunderstood that they have molded it (replaced it because it fell out), but its swollen.Moon Jea-wan said, I feel like a camel. I poured my upper lip. Moon Jea-wan said, I laugh more than I really love.At that time, a big Tarry came out to the living room for four months. Tary said he would dance. He followed the song of New Jinx.Lee Ji-hye started a dance battle, saying, My mom is a dance singer. Moon Jea-wan added three people to complete the choreography and explode.Same-Same Dreams.

Lee Ji-hye appeared in a completely different visual in 'Sangmyonmong 2'. SBS entertainment broadcasted on the 1st 'Same-Season 2 - You are my destiny' got on the air. Lee Ji-hye and Moon Jea-wan were depicted. Lee Ji-hye appeared wearing a mask in the house, followed by Lee Ji-hye with a slight mask. He said, "People have misunderstood that they have molded it (replaced it because it fell out), but it's swollen." Moon Jea-wan said, "I feel like a camel. I poured my upper lip." Moon Jea-wan said, "I laugh more than I really love." At that time, a big Tarry came out to the living room for four months. "Tary said he would dance." He followed the song of New Jinx. Lee Ji-hye started a dance battle, saying, "My mom is a dance singer." Moon Jea-wan added three people to complete the choreography and explode. "Same-Same Dreams."