Yoshihiro Akiyama (Point of Omniscient Interfere)

Point of Omniscient Interfere Yoshihiro Akiyama told her daughter Loves recent growth.On April 15, Yoshihiro Akiyama appeared in MBC  ⁇  Point Point of Omniscient Interferehereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere).On this day, Yoshihiro Akiyama had a drink with Siwan after exercise, and he took out the whiskey prepared for Siwan and made a highball himself.When Siwan asked about Loves recent status, Yoshihiro Akiyama said, Im in Japan. Im working hard with my study, my cell phone and my iPad.When Siwan said, I have to see Love again when she comes to Korea, Yoshihiro Akiyama said, I want to bring her to Korea next time and put her in the model office to learn.Yoshihiro Akiyama said that he did not want to do martial arts.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, Love is an adolescent. There was a Hong Kong shoot this time. The last one was a suggestion to shoot with Love. So I tried to take it together and kept trying to hold it.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Yoshihiro Akiyama told her daughter Love's recent growth. On April 15, Yoshihiro Akiyama appeared in MBC ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interferehereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere). On this day, Yoshihiro Akiyama had a drink with Siwan after exercise, and he took out the whiskey prepared for Siwan and made a highball himself. When Siwan asked about Love's recent status, Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "I'm in Japan. I'm working hard with my study, my cell phone and my iPad." When Siwan said, "I have to see Love again when she comes to Korea," Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "I want to bring her to Korea next time and put her in the model office to learn." Yoshihiro Akiyama said that he did not want to do martial arts. Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "Love is an adolescent." There was a Hong Kong shoot this time. "The last one was a suggestion to shoot with Love. So I tried to take it together and kept trying to hold it.