Xiaoguang Yu ⁇ ' Choo Ja-hyun, a bright flowery smile... Han Ji-min "I miss you"

Choo Ja-hyun greeted her instagram with a bouquet emoticon on the 14th.Choo Ja-hyun held a bouquet much bigger than his body in his arms and laughed brightly with a V.Han Ji-min, who saw this, said, I miss you, my sister. I also missed Choo Ja-hyun with a faint comment.On the other hand, Choo Ja-hyun married Xiaoguang Yu in 2017 and has a son in the suburbs and met with viewers last year with tvN Little Women.

Choo Ja-hyun greeted her instagram with a bouquet emoticon on the 14th. Choo Ja-hyun held a bouquet much bigger than his body in his arms and laughed brightly with a V. Han Ji-min, who saw this, said, "I miss you, my sister." I also missed Choo Ja-hyun with a faint comment. On the other hand, Choo Ja-hyun married Xiaoguang Yu in 2017 and has a son in the suburbs and met with viewers last year with tvN 'Little Women'.