"The Return of Superman" by Kang Kyung-joon (Jang Shin-young)

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program The Return of Superman, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, 473 times were decorated with Shh! It is a secret to my mother.So Yoo-jin said, Today, a very special guest came to The Return of Superman. I am with Jang Shin-young, the soul mate of Kang Kyung-joon, who joined the new Superman. did.So Yoo-jin asked Jang Shin-young, How are you doing these days? Jang Shin-young said, There are three sons in my house these days.It is hard to say, but there is a big son of forty-one years old. He talked about Kang Kyung-joon and laughed.So Yoo-jin said, I am 56 years old. I am a son who likes games.I saw a big son picture on SNS a while ago and it was too Handsome boy.Jang Shin-young said, When I was young, I used glasses, but at some point I changed it with a lens and it became a perfect beauty.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program The Return of Superman', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, 473 times were decorated with 'Shh! It is a secret to my mother'. So Yoo-jin said, "Today, a very special guest came to The Return of Superman." "I am with Jang Shin-young, the soul mate of Kang Kyung-joon, who joined the new Superman." did. So Yoo-jin asked Jang Shin-young, "How are you doing these days?" Jang Shin-young said, "There are three sons in my house these days. It is hard to say, but there is a big son of forty-one years old. "He talked about Kang Kyung-joon and laughed. So Yoo-jin said, "I am 56 years old. I am a son who likes games." "I saw a big son picture on SNS a while ago and it was too Handsome boy." Jang Shin-young said, "When I was young, I used glasses, but at some point I changed it with a lens and it became a perfect beauty."