neo-comet, 'Imprisonment 2 years global' Constantly head down ... "Sorry for the hurt" (Ex's scene)

Shinhwa member neo-comet (real name Jeong Pil-gyo) of the group Shinhwa admitted all charges and bowed his head.On the morning of the 6th, Detective 4 of Seoul Eastern District Court held the first trial date for alleged violation of the Road Traffic Act (denial of Drinking measurement) and illegal use of cars.Neo-comet was arrested on October 11 last year for allegedly refusing to measure drinking in the vicinity of Tancheon 2 Bridge in Seoul Songpa District.The neo-comet, which was found by the police after receiving a report that there was a car stopped on the road at the time, refused to demand a Drinking measurement.On this day, the neo-comet side Legal representative said, I have been a member of the group Shinhwa for 25 years and have suffered from panic disorder, gangrene and depression.I did not drink at all after stopping the activity because my symptoms got worse. In three years, I met with acquaintances and drank alcohol in a few years, and I was out of film.The neo-comet, who woke up at the time, was embarrassed and refused to measure drinking, he said. Since I recovered my memory, I actively responded to all the surveys.Among them, Bradley Fighting Vehicle, on which he was riding, was found to have been reported stolen.The legal representative emphasized that neo-comet was mistaken for his Bradley Fighting Vehicle while drunk and denied that Driving calls, acquaintance and boarding situations were not intended to use Bradley Fighting Vehicles from the beginning without permission.He said, I have agreed with the owner and I want it to be handled smoothly.In addition, neo-comet is accused of driving in dead drunkenness after drinking alcohol at a restaurant in Seoul Gangnam-gu.He was reported to have traveled about 10km from Jeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, where a surrogate engineer arrived in a driving car, to the vicinity of Songpa District Tancheon 2 Bridge.Legal representative said, It is true that a surrogate engineer should not have attempted to drive after a fuel shortage, but it was not intended to drive from the beginning.Please take into account that there is no human or material damage. Finally, the Legal representative said, Neo-comet is deeply reflective.I want you to acknowledge your mistake and take into consideration that the possibility of recidivism is low, he said.Neo-comet, who listened to Legal representative while bowing his head all the time, said, I always have to show a good example. I am sorry that I have disappointed and hurt many people with this work.Ill try not to do it again, he said in a small voice.Meanwhile, prosecutors have glorified the two years of Imprisonment in the court of justice in the case. Sentencing will take place on Tuesday afternoon.
Shinhwa member neo-comet (real name Jeong Pil-gyo) of the group Shinhwa admitted all charges and bowed his head.On the morning of the 6th, Detective 4 of Seoul Eastern District Court held the first trial date for alleged violation of the Road Traffic Act (denial of Drinking measurement) and illegal use of cars.Neo-comet was arrested on October 11 last year for allegedly refusing to measure drinking in the vicinity of Tancheon 2 Bridge in Seoul Songpa District.The neo-comet, which was found by the police after receiving a report that there was a car stopped on the road at the time, refused to demand a Drinking measurement.On this day, the neo-comet side Legal representative said, I have been a member of the group Shinhwa for 25 years and have suffered from panic disorder, gangrene and depression.I did not drink at all after stopping the activity because my symptoms got worse. In three years, I met with acquaintances and drank alcohol in a few years, and I was out of film.The neo-comet, who woke up at the time, was embarrassed and refused to measure drinking, he said. Since I recovered my memory, I actively responded to all the surveys.Among them, Bradley Fighting Vehicle, on which he was riding, was found to have been reported stolen.The legal representative emphasized that neo-comet was mistaken for his Bradley Fighting Vehicle while drunk and denied that Driving calls, acquaintance and boarding situations were not intended to use Bradley Fighting Vehicles from the beginning without permission.He said, I have agreed with the owner and I want it to be handled smoothly.In addition, neo-comet is accused of driving in dead drunkenness after drinking alcohol at a restaurant in Seoul Gangnam-gu.He was reported to have traveled about 10km from Jeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, where a surrogate engineer arrived in a driving car, to the vicinity of Songpa District Tancheon 2 Bridge.Legal representative said, It is true that a surrogate engineer should not have attempted to drive after a fuel shortage, but it was not intended to drive from the beginning.Please take into account that there is no human or material damage. Finally, the Legal representative said, Neo-comet is deeply reflective.I want you to acknowledge your mistake and take into consideration that the possibility of recidivism is low, he said.Neo-comet, who listened to Legal representative while bowing his head all the time, said, I always have to show a good example. I am sorry that I have disappointed and hurt many people with this work.Ill try not to do it again, he said in a small voice.Meanwhile, prosecutors have glorified the two years of Imprisonment in the court of justice in the case. Sentencing will take place on Tuesday afternoon.

Shinhwa member neo-comet (real name Jeong Pil-gyo) of the group Shinhwa admitted all charges and bowed his head. On the morning of the 6th, Detective 4 of Seoul Eastern District Court held the first trial date for alleged violation of the Road Traffic Act (denial of Drinking measurement) and illegal use of cars. neo-comet was arrested on October 11 last year for allegedly refusing to measure Drinking in the vicinity of Tancheon 2 Bridge in Seoul Songpa District. The neo-comet, which was found by the police after receiving a report that there was a car stopped on the road at the time, refused to demand a Drinking measurement. On this day, the neo-comet side Legal representative said, "I have been a member of the group Shinhwa for 25 years and have suffered from Panic disorder, gangrene and depression. I did not drink at all after stopping the activity because my symptoms got worse. "In three years, I met with acquaintances and drank alcohol in a few years, and I was out of film." "The neo-comet, who woke up at the time, was embarrassed and refused to measure Drinking," he said. "Since I recovered my memory, I actively responded to all the surveys." Among them, Bradley Fighting Vehicle, on which he was riding, was found to have been reported stolen. The Legal representative emphasized that "neo-comet was mistaken for his Bradley Fighting Vehicle while drunk" and denied that "Driving calls, acquaintance and boarding situations were not intended to use Bradley Fighting Vehicles from the beginning without permission." He said, "I have agreed with the owner and I want it to be handled smoothly." In addition, neo-comet is accused of Driving in dead drunkenness after Drinking alcohol at a restaurant in Seoul Gangnam-gu. He was reported to have traveled about 10km from Jeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, where a surrogate engineer arrived in a Driving car, to the vicinity of Songpa District Tancheon 2 Bridge. Legal representative said, "It is true that a surrogate engineer should not have attempted to drive after a fuel shortage, but it was not intended to drive from the beginning. Please take into account that there is no human or material damage. " Finally, the Legal representative said, "neo-comet is deeply reflective. "I want you to acknowledge your mistake and take into consideration that the possibility of recidivism is low," he said. neo-comet, who listened to Legal representative while bowing his head all the time, said, "I always have to show a good example. I am sorry that I have disappointed and hurt many people with this work. I'll try not to do it again," he said in a small voice. Meanwhile, prosecutors have glorified the two years of Imprisonment in the court of justice in the case. Sentencing will take place on Tuesday afternoon.