Kim YunaKo Woo-rim, 8.5 billion won Heukseok-dong Newlywed House ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇

The group Forestella Ko Woo-rim described their honeymoon home Interiors with wife Kim Yuna.In MBC Save Me! Holmes broadcasted on the 23rd, Young Taek, Forestella Bae Doo-hoon, Ko Woo-rim, and Tanaka appeared as intern coordinators for the 200th special feature.Ko Woo-rim said, I like coffee, so I made a small home cafe space at home, but later I have a dream that I want to decorate the whole house like a cafe.He can not answer Yang Chan-chans question about whether he got permission from his wife Kim Yuna. I can not get my idea in one space, he added.Overall, its white and wood, but I mixed black because I wanted my room to be masculine. Most of them are my wifes, and I only decorated my room with black tones, he said, adding that 95 percent of his wifes opinions were reflected in the newlyweds Interiors.The couples newlywed home is Heukseok-dong Mark Hills, which is known to be worth 8.5 billion won.

The group Forestella Ko Woo-rim described their honeymoon home Interiors with wife Kim Yuna. In MBC 'Save Me! Holmes' broadcasted on the 23rd, Young Taek, Forestella Bae Doo-hoon, Ko Woo-rim, and Tanaka appeared as intern coordinators for the 200th special feature. Ko Woo-rim said, "I like coffee, so I made a small home cafe space at home, but later I have a dream that I want to decorate the whole house like a cafe." He can not answer Yang Chan-chan's question about whether he got permission from his wife Kim Yuna. "I can not get my idea in one space," he added. "Overall, it's white and wood, but I mixed black because I wanted my room to be masculine. Most of them are my wife's, and I only decorated my room with black tones," he said, adding that 95 percent of his wife's opinions were reflected in the newlyweds' Interiors. The couple's newlywed home is Heukseok-dong Mark Hills, which is known to be worth 8.5 billion won.