Cha Joo-Young ⁇ Song Hye-kyo Lim Ji-yeon Kim Hee-ra Together... ⁇ Point of Omniscient Interfere

Point of Omniscient Interfere Cha Joo-Young announced his close relationship with his masterpiece The Gloria actors.On April 8, MBC  ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere  (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere) appeared with Cha Joo-Young and Yoshihiro Akiyama.On this day, Cha Joo-Young, along with Manager Lee Chang-min, found a pork belly restaurant and showed a sincere attitude to the gastronomy. Yoo Se-yoon and Ji-dragon also found it, and Lee Young-ja knew it.As for the restaurant, Cha Joo-young said, Actually, I met Lim Ji-yeon, Kim Hee-ra, and Song Hye-kyo at a meat restaurant a while ago. I ate here, but everyone was busy and ate only meat.Manager Lee Chang-min surprised everyone by saying, My sister really came to me with Gloria Isara and Park Yeon-jin actors. I know she spent 250,000 won for two hours.Cha Joo-young, identified by Lee Chang-min, was nicknamed  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , which was short for Chording Food Fighter. Lim Ji-yeon and I had eaten only 22 kinds of snacks.Cha Joo-Young also revealed his affection and travel plans for people who got through The Gloria.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Cha Joo-Young announced his close relationship with his masterpiece 'The Gloria' actors. On April 8, MBC ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere) appeared with Cha Joo-Young and Yoshihiro Akiyama. On this day, Cha Joo-Young, along with Manager Lee Chang-min, found a pork belly restaurant and showed a sincere attitude to the gastronomy. Yoo Se-yoon and Ji-dragon also found it, and Lee Young-ja knew it. As for the restaurant, Cha Joo-Young said, "Actually, I met Lim Ji-yeon, Kim Hee-ra, and Song Hye-kyo at a meat restaurant a while ago. I ate here, but everyone was busy and ate only meat." Manager Lee Chang-min surprised everyone by saying, My sister really came to me with Gloria Isara and Park Yeon-jin actors. I know she spent 250,000 won for two hours. Cha Joo-Young, identified by Lee Chang-min, was nicknamed ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , which was short for "Chording Food Fighter." Lim Ji-yeon and I had eaten only 22 kinds of snacks. Cha Joo-Young also revealed his affection and travel plans for people who got through 'The Gloria'.