Shin Jae-ha "Scandal Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho"

Actress Shin Jae-ha expressed her feelings about returning after being discharged from the military.Shin Jae-ha recently hosted a photo shoot with a fashion magazine.Shin Jae-ha has previously portrayed the character of good and evil by taking on the so-called sword bead man Ji Dong-hee character in TVN Ilta ScandalShin Jae-ha is also postponing the reverse aspect to the new article On Ha-jun in the current SBS drama Taxi Driver 2.In an interview following the photo shoot, Shin Jae-ha said, I set my goal by watching Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho at the scene of Ilta Scandal. When I was about the age of my seniors, I think I have built up my career well. Im very happy these days, and my goal for 2023 is firm, he said. I want to maintain this spirit of working happily without any anxiety. It took me 10 years to get this fitted, he said.

Actress Shin Jae-ha expressed her feelings about returning after being discharged from the military. Shin Jae-ha recently hosted a photo shoot with a fashion magazine. Shin Jae-ha has previously portrayed the character of good and evil by taking on the so-called 'sword bead man' Ji Dong-hee character in TVN 'Ilta Scandal Shin Jae-ha is also postponing the reverse aspect to the new article On Ha-jun in the current SBS drama Taxi Driver 2'. In an interview following the photo shoot, Shin Jae-ha said, "I set my goal by watching Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho at the scene of 'Ilta Scandal." When I was about the age of my seniors, I think I have built up my career well. " "I'm very happy these days, and my goal for 2023 is firm," he said. "I want to maintain this spirit of working happily without any anxiety. It took me 10 years to get this fitted," he said.