Park Sung-woong ⁇ Han River View House = Monthly rent, moving worries .. ⁇ lice Won Mi Ha? My card ⁇ ( ⁇ Radio show ⁇ )

Director Park Sung-woong has been promoting the movie ungnam ahead of its release.On the 20th, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show  ⁇  appeared as a comedian and Movie  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Director Park Sung-woong.Park Myeong-su told Park Sung-woong, Hair loss is hard to overcome. I have sublimated it into self-management. Park Sung-woong won.I have been recognized, and I am confident that I have maintained it steadily and that it is abundant.Park Myeong-su asked his wife lices regards and said, Its as famous as Sungkwang nowadays. Park Sung-woong is surely good because it is financially helpful.Other than that, I was too busy to see my face, so I was upset. Park Sung-woong was transformed into a director through the movie  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Park Sung-woongs first feature,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , is a comedy of  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  (Park Sung-woong) against an international criminal organization with a beastly ability that transcends human beings.Park Myeong-su was surprised to hear the names of the actors who appeared in  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Park Sung-woong said, I heard a joke about Park Sung-woong Casting 15 years ago, but I said, I will definitely do it with a movie someday. I kept my promise in 15 years.I have a scenario on the phone, and I asked if I could meet you once. What? Did you write the scenario? Look, then? I went home after seeing it, but I did not hear from you.Park Sung-woong recalled the time and said, I really tried to fold it. It was an unreasonable judgment. The production company also asked me to fold it, but at that time I got in touch.(Park Sung-woong) There is a shortage, yes, lets do it together, said the casting behind the story.Park Myeong-su asked about the recent situation of Park Sung-woong and mentioned the Han River view and Namsan view that Park Sung-woong recently moved to, and Park Sung-woong said, It is a month ago.Im worried about moving because its too expensive. Park Sung-woong said that ungnam is about to be released, and I feel nervous, nervous, worried and arrogant, and Park Myeong-su asked if there is anything I can think of next time.Park Sung-woong is not even aware of it. If it works well, it does not mean that you do not want to go into the world.In addition, Park Myeong-su asked Park Sung-woong about his wife lices Won Mi Ha. Park Sung-woong is the most supportive.Park Myeong-su said, There is nothing special about Won Mi Ha. It is only existence.I asked him if he would pack a lunch in the morning or say, Brother, its cold, take a hot pack.Park Sung-woong replied that he had bought a hot pack, but Park Myeong-su said that he did not really have much help.Park Myeong-su mentioned rumors that lice had sent a coffee tea to the shooting site, and Park Sung-woong said, I bought it with my card, so I made my card.Park Sung-woong is the last movie that can be healed because it is very hard and you have a lot of heartache. Please do not watch it on the screen after a month.I encourage you to watch Korean movies so much.DB

Director Park Sung-woong has been promoting the Movie 'ungnam' ahead of its release. On the 20th, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show ⁇ appeared as a comedian and Movie ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Director Park Sung-woong. Park Myeong-su told Park Sung-woong, "Hair loss is hard to overcome. I have sublimated it into self-management." Park Sung-woong won. I have been recognized, and I am confident that I have maintained it steadily and that it is abundant. Park Myeong-su asked his wife lice's regards and said, "It's as famous as Sungkwang nowadays." Park Sung-woong is surely good because it is financially helpful. Other than that, I was too busy to see my face, so I was upset. " Park Sung-woong was transformed into a Director through the Movie ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Park Sung-woong's first feature, ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , is a comedy of ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (Park Sung-woong) against an international criminal organization with a beastly ability that transcends human beings. Park Myeong-su was surprised to hear the names of the actors who appeared in ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Park Sung-woong said, "I heard a joke about Park Sung-woong Casting 15 years ago, but I said, 'I will definitely do it with a Movie someday.' I kept my promise in 15 years. "I have a scenario on the phone, and I asked if I could meet you once." "What? Did you write the scenario? Look, then?" "I went home after seeing it, but I did not hear from you." Park Sung-woong recalled the time and said, "I really tried to fold it." It was an unreasonable judgment. "The production company also asked me to fold it, but at that time I got in touch. (Park Sung-woong) 'There is a shortage, yes, let's do it together,' said the Casting behind the story. Park Myeong-su asked about the recent situation of Park Sung-woong and mentioned the Han River view and Namsan view that Park Sung-woong recently moved to, and Park Sung-woong said, "It is a month ago. I'm worried about moving because it's too expensive. " Park Sung-woong said that 'ungnam' is about to be released, and I feel nervous, nervous, worried and arrogant, and Park Myeong-su asked if there is anything I can think of next time. Park Sung-woong is not even aware of it. "If it works well, it does not mean that you do not want to go into the world." In addition, Park Myeong-su asked Park Sung-woong about his wife lice's Won Mi Ha. Park Sung-woong is the most supportive. Park Myeong-su said, "There is nothing special about Won Mi Ha." It is only existence. I asked him if he would pack a lunch in the morning or say, 'Brother, it's cold, take a hot pack.' Park Sung-woong replied that he had bought a hot pack, but Park Myeong-su said that he did not really have much help. Park Myeong-su mentioned rumors that lice had sent a coffee tea to the shooting site, and Park Sung-woong said, "I bought it with my card, so I made my card. Park Sung-woong is the last Movie that can be healed because it is very hard and you have a lot of heartache. "Please do not watch it on the screen after a month. I encourage you to watch Korean Movies so much. DB