Park Na-rae "Grandma's Boy, I can not admit my son's death, I can not give up herbal medicine" Tears

Seoul =) Park Na-rae told the story of Grandmas Boy, who had been struggling after leaving his father at a gold piece a counseling center.Actors Han Jung-soo and Jo Yeon-woo appeared on Channel As entertainment show Oh Eun Youngs a Gold Piece a Counseling Center (a Gold Piece a Counseling Center), which aired at 9:30 p.m. on the 24th.On this day, Han Jung-soo confessed that Confessions had begun suffering from panic disorder and sleep disorder after his best actor Kim Joo-hyuk left in a traffic accident five years ago.Oh Eun Young analyzed that Han Jung-soo was suffering from Post Traumatic Mourning Syndrome, which is a combination of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD) and Mourning, and comforted his heart that did not go through enough mourning process.Park Na-rae recalled when his father died in the past.Park Na-rae said, My father died at a young age, and I had to return to my daily life because I was living in Taji at the time. I shed tears as I recalled Grandmas Boy,Park Na-rae said, Grandmas Boy was so hard to lose his child, he did not admit (death) for about two years, he left the herbal medicine he wanted to give to his father.In addition, Park Na-rae said, I went to the holy grail and pulled the weeds with my bare hands on the frozen ground. Confessions made the studio into a sea of tears.On the other hand, Channel A Oh Eun Youngs a gold piece a counseling center is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor (leader) who solves various troubles from 0 to 100 years old. It is broadcasted at 9:30 pm.

Seoul =) Park Na-rae told the story of Grandma's Boy, who had been struggling after leaving his father at a gold piece a counseling center. Actors Han Jung-soo and Jo Yeon-woo appeared on Channel A's entertainment show "Oh Eun Young's a gold piece a counseling center" ('a gold piece a counseling center'), which aired at 9:30 p.m. on the 24th. On this day, Han Jung-soo confessed that Confessions had begun suffering from panic disorder and sleep disorder after his best actor Kim Joo-hyuk left in a traffic accident five years ago. Oh Eun Young analyzed that Han Jung-soo was suffering from Post Traumatic Mourning Syndrome, which is a combination of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD) and Mourning, and comforted his heart that did not go through enough mourning process. Park Na-rae recalled when his father died in the past. Park Na-rae said, "My father died at a young age, and I had to return to my daily life because I was living in Taji at the time." I shed tears as I recalled Grandma's Boy, Park Na-rae said, "Grandma's Boy was so hard to lose his child, he did not admit (death) for about two years, he left the herbal medicine he wanted to give to his father." In addition, Park Na-rae said, "I went to the holy grail and pulled the weeds with my bare hands on the frozen ground." Confessions made the studio into a sea of tears. On the other hand, Channel A Oh Eun Young's a gold piece a counseling center' is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor (leader) who solves various troubles from 0 to 100 years old. It is broadcasted at 9:30 pm.