'MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square' Cha Joo-Young "During the airport shooting, the crew said 'Air hostess Hyejeong!'"

Lee Gi-kwangs MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square Cha Joo-Young told the crews postponement.On the afternoon of the afternoon, KBS Cool FM radio Lee Gi-kwangs MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square (hereinafter MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square) showed KBS2 new weekend Drama Oh really.The lead roles were played by Baek Jin-hee, Ahn Jae-hyun and Cha Joo-Young.Cha Joo-Young said, Its the first time Ive seen radio.One listener said, I watched the shooting at Incheon International Airport on the 14th, and it was so beautiful. He sent a text message referring to Cha Joo-Young.Cha Joo-Young said, It was a scene I shot with my family. The crew members remembered me as Air hostess hye jung-yi.He was glad to see you, he thanked.However, Cha Joo-Young said, I feel intimacy but I am sorry.Cha Joo-young plays Choi Hyejeong, a school violence attacker and air hostess, in the Netflix original series The Gloria.

Lee Gi-kwang's MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square' Cha Joo-Young told the crew's postponement. On the afternoon of the afternoon, KBS Cool FM radio Lee Gi-kwang's MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square' (hereinafter 'MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square') showed KBS2 new weekend Drama 'Oh really.' The lead roles were played by Baek Jin-hee, Ahn Jae-hyun and Cha Joo-Young. Cha Joo-Young said, "It's the first time I've seen radio." One listener said, "I watched the shooting at Incheon International Airport on the 14th, and it was so beautiful." He sent a text message referring to Cha Joo-Young. Cha Joo-Young said, "It was a scene I shot with my family. The crew members remembered me as 'Air hostess hye jung-yi'. He was glad to see you," he thanked. However, Cha Joo-Young said, "I feel intimacy but I am sorry." Cha Joo-Young plays Choi Hyejeong, a school violence attacker and Air hostess, in the Netflix original series 'The Gloria'.