Lee Sang-min Clears Debt After 17 Years "Beginning a New Life Between Autumn and Winter" (My Little Old Boy')

Broadcaster Lee Sang-min said he will clear all debts this year.On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 19th, the story of Lee Sang-min and Kim Jun-ho, who met Tak Jae-hun on Jeju Island, was told.On this day, Lee Sang-min sighed, saying, It was hard, it was real on the way to driving the car.Lee Sang-mins New Life will begin this fall? Between autumn and winter, he said, clearing all debts.Lee Sang-min, who has paid off his debts for 17 years, said he came to Jeju Island to clear his debts and save his house.I had a lot of hardships, and there were a lot of ups and downs in the middle. I had a lot of hardships because something suddenly didnt exist, said MC Seo Jang-hoon. Im going to move because my original house contract is over. Im moving in July, he explained Lee Sang-mins recent condition.

Broadcaster Lee Sang-min said he will clear all debts this year. On SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 19th, the story of Lee Sang-min and Kim Jun-ho, who met Tak Jae-hun on Jeju Island, was told. On this day, Lee Sang-min sighed, saying, "It was hard, it was real" on the way to driving the car. Lee Sang-min's New Life will begin this fall? Between autumn and winter,"" he said, clearing all debts. Lee Sang-min, who has paid off his debts for 17 years, said he came to Jeju Island to clear his debts and save his house. "I had a lot of hardships, and there were a lot of ups and downs in the middle. I had a lot of hardships because something suddenly didn't exist," said MC Seo Jang-hoon. "I'm going to move because my original house contract is over. I'm moving in July," he explained Lee Sang-min's recent condition.