Kim Young-chul, colon cancer sister kim ae-sook recalls ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇

Comedian Kim Young-chul has spoken about Sisters battle with the disease.On March 3, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Kim Young-chul, who speaks about sister, was drawn.On this day, Kim Young-chul read the story that her mother was so sick. Its an unforgettable day on December 27, 2021, he said, bringing up the past facing Sister Kim ae-sooks colon cancer.He said, Last year, I gave my sister an allowance to celebrate. When I felt sick, I tried not to eat and tried to lie down. Thats when I knew. Now, the sister wants to lie down.Kim Young-chul went on to say, I was willing to give away my house, buy a Shine Musket, and thats all I could do. Its not easy to watch, but I think we still have to watch.Kim Young-chul added, I would like to say thank you to the sister who has survived well.

Comedian Kim Young-chul has spoken about sister's battle with the disease. On March 3, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Kim Young-chul, who speaks about sister, was drawn. On this day, Kim Young-chul read the story that her mother was so sick. "It's an unforgettable day on December 27, 2021," he said, bringing up the past facing sister kim ae-sook's colon cancer. He said, "Last year, I gave my sister an allowance to celebrate. When I felt sick, I tried not to eat and tried to lie down. That's when I knew. Now, the sister wants to lie down." Kim Young-chul went on to say, "I was willing to give away my house, buy a Shine Musket, and that's all I could do. It's not easy to watch, but I think we still have to watch." Kim Young-chul added, "I would like to say thank you to the sister who has survived well."