Running Man' Jeon So-min "If I float the atmosphere at the meeting, I'll go After all to Han Ji-eun"

In Running Man, Actor Jeon So-min revealed his college memories with Han Ji-eunSBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, was decorated with Jeju Island Special 1, and Actor Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Han Ji-eun, I heard that it was motive with Jeon So-min. What kind of friend was Somin?As Han Ji-eun hesitated, Jeon So-min said, I remember it, but it is not clear, I do not think it is cleaner than that.Han Ji-eun, who was embarrassed to hear this, said, What do you mean? I do not know how much to say because it is the first time I have performed.I suddenly remembered, said Jeon So-min. When I went to school before, I had a lot of enthusiasm when I went to the meeting, but after I said that I had someone else.Friend, who received the After, announced Han Ji-eun

In Running Man', Actor Jeon So-min revealed his college memories with Han Ji-eun

SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the Afternoon of the Afternoon, was decorated with 'Jeju Island Special 1', and Actor Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Han Ji-eun, "I heard that it was motive with Jeon So-min." "What kind of Friend was Somin?"

As Han Ji-eun hesitated, Jeon So-min said, "I remember it, but it is not clear, I do not think it is cleaner than that."

Han Ji-eun, who was embarrassed to hear this, said, "What do you mean?" "I do not know how much to say because it is the first time I have performed.

"I suddenly remembered," said Jeon So-min. "When I went to school before, I had a lot of enthusiasm when I went to the meeting, but After I said that I had someone else. Friend, who received the After, announced Han Ji-eun "