Kim Ho-joong, Sejong Cultural Center Concert

Singer Kim Ho-joong proved the Tvarotti class through a solo performance at the Sejong Cultural Center.On March 15 and 16, Kim Ho-joong held his first solo The Classic Concert  ⁇ TVAROTTI ⁇  at the Grand Theater of Sejong Cultural Center.Through this performance, Kim Ho-joong sold out all seats and breathed with a total of 6,000 Audiences on both days.Kim Ho-joong presented the grandeur and unique The Classic parade for the title of the baroque baroque.On the 16th, Audiences hot cheers and enthusiasm, Kim Ho-joong opened the performance on the last day with a perfect suitfit, followed by  ⁇   ⁇  Mare Calmo Della Sera  ⁇ ,  ⁇  Lamento Di Federico  ⁇  and  ⁇  Nessun Dorma  ⁇ .Kim Ho-joong, who finished the opening ceremony, said that after the national tour last year, many people walked around saying that they did not do the Walk the Line Concert and delivered the blessings in Hanbok.Just a few months ago, I did not want to tackle it, but suddenly it was a little hard to call Aria, but it seems to be able to achieve such a miracle with you.There are no rules in my performance. If you want to listen, you can listen.Kim Ho-joong, who said that he would like you to enjoy it well, was impressed by the opening of the  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  +  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  on the 16th.Kim Ho-joong is Kim Ho-joong who sings Do not tackle and Kim Ho-joong who sings Nessun Dorma.Thanks to you guys telling me that I am a musician, I was able to enjoy this day, and I created an atmosphere that I can enjoy together rather than a static performance that I appreciate as The Classic Concert.Kim Ho-joong showed the true value of The Classic with the orchestra such as  ⁇ Core  ⁇ Ngrato (heartless heart)  ⁇ Un Amore Cosi Grande (great love)  ⁇ , and  ⁇ Love in Portofino  ⁇ ,  ⁇ Brucia La Terra  ⁇ , etc.The Classic and other genres of the stage were also prepared and received enthusiastic applause from the Audiences.Kim Ho-joong has shown a variety of charms with his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, and his love for you.Kim Ho-joong said, I played in the Sejong contest when I was in high school, and I won the first prize at that time. Who would have thought that I would have a concert here?It is important to keep the trophy in your mind and wipe it and I will give you lots of good songs.Kim Ho-joong said, Miracles come back to me later with a bigger miracle. I really appreciate it. He also expressed his sincere gratitude to the fans who always lead the way.Kim Ho-joong, who selected the song Walk the Line as a song, is the first song to be performed in the performance field, so he looked at Audiences eyes with all his heart, and we can meet again.I finished the two-day The Classic Concert with the promise that I will be Kim Ho-joong who is really grateful and always working hard for this place.Kim Ho-joong plans to continue various activities in the future.
Singer Kim Ho-joong proved the Tvarotti class through a solo performance at the Sejong Cultural Center.On March 15 and 16, Kim Ho-joong held his first solo The Classic Concert  ⁇ TVAROTTI ⁇  at the Grand Theater of Sejong Cultural Center.Through this performance, Kim Ho-joong sold out all seats and breathed with a total of 6,000 Audiences on both days.Kim Ho-joong presented the grandeur and unique The Classic parade for the title of the baroque baroque.On the 16th, Audiences hot cheers and enthusiasm, Kim Ho-joong opened the performance on the last day with a perfect suitfit, followed by  ⁇   ⁇  Mare Calmo Della Sera  ⁇ ,  ⁇  Lamento Di Federico  ⁇  and  ⁇  Nessun Dorma  ⁇ .Kim Ho-joong, who finished the opening ceremony, said that after the national tour last year, many people walked around saying that they did not do the Walk the Line Concert and delivered the blessings in Hanbok.Just a few months ago, I did not want to tackle it, but suddenly it was a little hard to call Aria, but it seems to be able to achieve such a miracle with you.There are no rules in my performance. If you want to listen, you can listen.Kim Ho-joong, who said that he would like you to enjoy it well, was impressed by the opening of the  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  +  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  on the 16th.Kim Ho-joong is Kim Ho-joong who sings Do not tackle and Kim Ho-joong who sings Nessun Dorma.Thanks to you guys telling me that I am a musician, I was able to enjoy this day, and I created an atmosphere that I can enjoy together rather than a static performance that I appreciate as The Classic Concert.Kim Ho-joong showed the true value of The Classic with the orchestra such as  ⁇ Core  ⁇ Ngrato (heartless heart)  ⁇ Un Amore Cosi Grande (great love)  ⁇ , and  ⁇ Love in Portofino  ⁇ ,  ⁇ Brucia La Terra  ⁇ , etc.The Classic and other genres of the stage were also prepared and received enthusiastic applause from the Audiences.Kim Ho-joong has shown a variety of charms with his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, and his love for you.Kim Ho-joong said, I played in the Sejong contest when I was in high school, and I won the first prize at that time. Who would have thought that I would have a concert here?It is important to keep the trophy in your mind and wipe it and I will give you lots of good songs.Kim Ho-joong said, Miracles come back to me later with a bigger miracle. I really appreciate it. He also expressed his sincere gratitude to the fans who always lead the way.Kim Ho-joong, who selected the song Walk the Line as a song, is the first song to be performed in the performance field, so he looked at Audiences eyes with all his heart, and we can meet again.I finished the two-day The Classic Concert with the promise that I will be Kim Ho-joong who is really grateful and always working hard for this place.Kim Ho-joong plans to continue various activities in the future.

Singer Kim Ho-joong proved the 'Tvarotti' class through a solo performance at the Sejong Cultural Center. On March 15 and 16, Kim Ho-joong held his first solo The Classic Concert ⁇ TVAROTTI ⁇ at the Grand Theater of Sejong Cultural Center. Through this performance, Kim Ho-joong sold out all seats and breathed with a total of 6,000 Audiences on both days. Kim Ho-joong presented the grandeur and unique The Classic parade for the title of the baroque baroque. On the 16th, Audience's hot cheers and enthusiasm, Kim Ho-joong opened the performance on the last day with a perfect suitfit, followed by ⁇ ⁇ Mare Calmo Della Sera ⁇ , ⁇ Lamento Di Federico ⁇ and ⁇ Nessun Dorma ⁇ . Kim Ho-joong, who finished the opening ceremony, said that after the national tour last year, many people walked around saying that they did not do the Walk the Line Concert and delivered the blessings in Hanbok. Just a few months ago, I did not want to tackle it, but suddenly it was a little hard to call Aria, but it seems to be able to achieve such a miracle with you. "There are no rules in my performance." If you want to listen, you can listen. Kim Ho-joong, who said that he would like you to enjoy it well, was impressed by the opening of the ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ + ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ on the 16th. Kim Ho-joong is Kim Ho-joong who sings "Do not tackle" and Kim Ho-joong who sings "Nessun Dorma". Thanks to you guys telling me that I am a musician, I was able to enjoy this day, and I created an atmosphere that I can enjoy together rather than a static performance that I appreciate as The Classic Concert. Kim Ho-joong showed the true value of The Classic with the orchestra such as ⁇ Core ⁇ Ngrato (heartless heart) ⁇ Un Amore Cosi Grande (great love) ⁇ , and ⁇ Love in Portofino ⁇ , ⁇ Brucia La Terra ⁇ , etc. The Classic and other genres of the stage were also prepared and received enthusiastic applause from the Audiences. Kim Ho-joong has shown a variety of charms with his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, his love for you, and his love for you. Kim Ho-joong said, "I played in the Sejong contest when I was in high school, and I won the first prize at that time. Who would have thought that I would have a Concert here?" It is important to keep the trophy in your mind and wipe it and I will give you lots of good songs. Kim Ho-joong said, "Miracles come back to me later with a bigger miracle." I really appreciate it. "He also expressed his sincere gratitude to the fans who always lead the way. Kim Ho-joong, who selected the song "Walk the Line" as a song, is the first song to be performed in the performance field, so he looked at Audience's eyes with all his heart, and we can meet again. I finished the two-day The Classic Concert with the promise that I will be Kim Ho-joong who is really grateful and always working hard for this place. Kim Ho-joong plans to continue various activities in the future.