Ex-So-yeon, Milan street fashion..model force 'poo-poo'

Former So-yeon posted a photo on his instagram on the 3rd with the message So far.In the public photos, Milans night scenery and So-yeons stylish fashion are added to create a model-like atmosphere.The netizens who saw this showed responses such as It is so beautiful, Give me more pictures and Even if I just take pictures.Meanwhile, Jeon So-yeon, who made her debut with (G)I-DLE in 2018, produced numerous hits of (G)I-DLE, including Tomboy, Dumb Dumdies and Ratata, earning the modifier genius idol.

Former So-yeon posted a photo on his instagram on the 3rd with the message "So far". In the public photos, Milan's night scenery and So-yeon's stylish fashion are added to create a model-like atmosphere. The netizens who saw this showed responses such as "It is so beautiful", "Give me more pictures" and "Even if I just take pictures". Meanwhile, Jeon So-yeon, who made her debut with (G)I-DLE in 2018, produced numerous hits of (G)I-DLE, including "Tomboy," "Dumb Dumdies" and "Ratata," earning the modifier "genius idol."