"Wealth is $10 billion.

Joo Hyun-young, Daughter-in-Law Appeal (My Little Old Boy)In My Little Old Boy, Joo Hyun-young appeared as a delightful dancer and was surprised by Movenger Daughter-in-law.Joo Hyun-young appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on 19th.I also asked if there is anyone in my Little Old Boy, such as Im Won-hee, Lee Sang-min, Tony An, Choi Si Won, DinDin, Oh Min-seok and Kim Jong-min.Joo Hyun-young said, DinDin, he said, I think the ideal person is a funny person, and the situation drama will fit well.Among them, Im Won-hee headed to Nanchang Hee, Yeongwol, Gangwon Province, because it turns out that it is to deliver life marts to residents living in mountain villages using trucks.I decided to do a daily business instead of the president of the mountain village which became Lee Byung Hun motif.Im Won-hee said he would show me a picture of his daughter, and Im Won-hee showed excitement.Finally, Im Won-hee exploded with shame, and asked, Who would you like to have a cup of coffee with Nanchang Hee and Im Won-hee? He said, I will drink with Jo Se-ho. I had a doubtful victory over Jo Se-ho.Both of them were bitter at the time, saying, We were both pushed.On the other hand, SBS entertainment show My Little Old Boy is a program in which a mother becomes a speaker, observes her sons daily life, and records moments through a device called a parenting diary, and is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 p.m.My little old boy.
Joo Hyun-young, Daughter-in-Law Appeal (My Little Old Boy)In My Little Old Boy, Joo Hyun-young appeared as a delightful dancer and was surprised by Movenger Daughter-in-law.Joo Hyun-young appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on 19th.I also asked if there is anyone in my Little Old Boy, such as Im Won-hee, Lee Sang-min, Tony An, Choi Si Won, DinDin, Oh Min-seok and Kim Jong-min.Joo Hyun-young said, DinDin, he said, I think the ideal person is a funny person, and the situation drama will fit well.Among them, Im Won-hee headed to Nanchang Hee, Yeongwol, Gangwon Province, because it turns out that it is to deliver life marts to residents living in mountain villages using trucks.I decided to do a daily business instead of the president of the mountain village which became Lee Byung Hun motif.Im Won-hee said he would show me a picture of his daughter, and Im Won-hee showed excitement.Finally, Im Won-hee exploded with shame, and asked, Who would you like to have a cup of coffee with Nanchang Hee and Im Won-hee? He said, I will drink with Jo Se-ho. I had a doubtful victory over Jo Se-ho.Both of them were bitter at the time, saying, We were both pushed.On the other hand, SBS entertainment show My Little Old Boy is a program in which a mother becomes a speaker, observes her sons daily life, and records moments through a device called a parenting diary, and is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 p.m.My little old boy.

"Joo Hyun-young, 'Daughter-in-law' Appeal (My Little Old Boy') In My Little Old Boy', Joo Hyun-young appeared as a delightful dancer and was surprised by Movenger Daughter-in-law. Joo Hyun-young appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on 19th. I also asked if there is anyone in My Little Old Boy, such as Im Won-hee, Lee Sang-min, Tony An, Choi Si Won, DinDin, Oh Min-seok and Kim Jong-min. Joo Hyun-young said, "DinDin," he said, "I think the ideal person is a funny person, and the situation drama will fit well." Among them, Im Won-hee headed to Nanchang Hee, Yeongwol, Gangwon Province, because it turns out that it is to deliver life marts to residents living in mountain villages using trucks. I decided to do a daily business instead of the president of the mountain village which became Lee Byung Hun motif. Im Won-hee said he would show me a picture of his daughter, and Im Won-hee showed excitement. Finally, Im Won-hee exploded with shame, and asked, "Who would you like to have a cup of coffee with Nanchang Hee and Im Won-hee?" He said, "I will drink with Jo Se-ho." I had a doubtful victory over Jo Se-ho. Both of them were bitter at the time, saying, "We were both pushed." On the other hand, SBS entertainment show "My Little Old Boy" is a program in which a mother becomes a speaker, observes her son's daily life, and records moments through a device called a parenting diary, and is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 p.m. "My Little Old Boy."