Taejoo Na aunts burst into tears in sadness "It is unfortunate to be old"

The 6th episode of KBS 2TV entertainment program on foot into a frenzy, which will be broadcast on the 19th, depicts the second episode of Thailand Hyos travels with Taejoo Na and six aunts, with model Han Hye-jin scrambling as a special MC.On this day, Taejoo Na goes to massage shop to relieve aunts travel fatigue.Thanks to the most frequent visits, the opportunity to receive a full-body massage was given only to three aunts, and the Taejoo Na song title game was played.My aunts who did not say, I had a good dream last night, I start the game in a bewildered state.However, Taejoo Nas song title, which has been singing a lot of songs from mini album to drama OST and cover song, can not be memorized by six aunts.As soon as they hear Jeonju, their aunts make Taejoo Na embarrassed by pouring out wrong answers with their hands flashing, but their tearful efforts to get the right answer burst into laughter.Despite the enthusiasm of my aunts, it was not easy to get the right answer. Taejoo Na said, I thought I would have only good memories before my trip, but I was very disappointed with my aunts.My sisters are not able to keep up with the correct answer even though I have lowered the difficulty level for the sister line that can not keep up with the speed of my sisters. Finally, my second aunt said, Im going to cry.It is unfair to be old, he said, crying tears of sadness, and the first aunt who saw this figure also laughs, saying, I will pay my money. Taejoo Na, who prepared a special massage for his aunts in the game, and his second aunt, who lamented, I am sorry for my sadness, found an unexpected massage talent and said, I will not go to Seoul.On the 19th at 9:25 pm.

The 6th episode of KBS 2TV entertainment program on foot into a frenzy', which will be broadcast on the 19th, depicts the second episode of Thailand Hyo's travels with Taejoo Na and six aunts, with model Han Hye-jin scrambling as a special MC. On this day, Taejoo Na goes to massage shop to relieve aunt's travel fatigue. Thanks to the most frequent visits, the opportunity to receive a full-body massage was given only to three aunts, and the Taejoo Na song title game was played. My aunts who did not say, "I had a good dream last night," I start the game in a bewildered state. However, Taejoo Na's song title, which has been singing a lot of songs from mini album to drama OST and cover song, can not be memorized by six aunts. As soon as they hear Jeonju, their aunts make Taejoo Na embarrassed by pouring out wrong answers with their hands flashing, but their tearful efforts to get the right answer burst into laughter. Despite the enthusiasm of my aunts, it was not easy to get the right answer. Taejoo Na said, "I thought I would have only good memories before my trip, but I was very disappointed with my aunts." My sisters are not able to keep up with the correct answer even though I have lowered the difficulty level for the sister line that can not keep up with the speed of my sisters. Finally, my second aunt said, "I'm going to cry. It is unfair to be old, "he said, crying tears of sadness, and the first aunt who saw this figure also laughs, saying," I will pay my money. " Taejoo Na, who prepared a special massage for his aunts in the game, and his second aunt, who lamented, "I am sorry for my sadness," found an unexpected massage talent and said, "I will not go to Seoul. "On the 19th at 9:25 pm.