Musical actor Kang Eun-il's Sexual harassment Case: No Way I'm an Adult

In tvN STORY What if adult broadcasted on the 14th, Hwang Min-gu appeared and talked about thousand witnesses with truth.Hwang Min-gu said, Due to the universal CCTV installation, requests for video analysis of sexual harassment cases suddenly surged tremendously. Ten years ago, there were only about two cases of sexual harassment a year.Nowadays, however, one case comes in a month or two. Among the many sexual harassment cases, there are some genuine sexual harassment people and some unjust people.Todays story is the story of a person who wrote An Innocent Man unfairly. In 2019, a middle-aged man came to Hwang Min-gu and asked his nephew to take off Sexual Harassment An Innocent Man. The party involved in the case was Kang Eun-il.He was in jail for six months as a sexual harassment man.Hwang Min-gu said, More than 80% of all incidents start with alcohol. And at dawn. This incident also happened at a drinking party between 3 and 4 a.m. Kang Eun-il and four acquaintances, including two women, drank.One of them reported that he had been subjected to sexual harassment by Kang Eun-il in restroom.At the time, Kang Eun-il claimed, I entered the restroom first and came out of the mens compartment and was washing my hands in the sink when a woman came out and hugged me from behind and molested me. The woman said, Do you live well in your house?I do not know who is talking about it, he said.He added, The video may be different from the one you memorized. If you keep brooding over the memory, sometimes it becomes something that never happened. And sometimes you ignore the truth, saying you dont know why this is in the video.So I dont believe in Memory, but the video speaks the truth.At the time, the only evidence was the CCTV in the store. I couldnt see inside the restroom. But something interesting was found on the CCTV, he said, revealing CCTV footage of the incident.In the video, Kang Eun-il got up from his seat first after drinking alcohol and walked toward the restroom, and immediately a woman followed Kang Eun-il.But under the restroom door, there was a barrel, and the legs of two people shone.Hwang Min-gu said, If there was no vent underneath, I was guilty. That vent saved Kang Eun-il. I analyzed the structure of the restroom through the vent. When I opened the door, the restroom compartment was divided into a woman and a man.If Kang Eun-il entered the womens compartment as the woman claimed, he should have seen the foot between the vents, but he did not. Only the womans foot was caught. The statement was wrong.And the womens restroom is narrow, so when you open the door, the door touches your knees. These two evidences are very strong evidences.Most sexual harassment cases prioritize the victims statement, so I thought it was hopeless because it was hard to get out without clear evidence, but I was confident that I could win the moment I found it.Even when Kang Eun-il tried to open the door, she was identified several times as a woman pulling her clothes. Kang Eun-il was kicked out of his agency after the incident, and several of his contracted works were canceled, causing Kang Eun-il to become depressed.Hwang Min-gu said, I was sentenced to six months in the first trial, lived for five months, and was released after being acquitted in the second trial. Im starting my activities again now. Isnt it too unfair?Im so angry, I was angry.

In tvN STORY 'What if adult' broadcasted on the 14th, Hwang Min-gu appeared and talked about 'thousand witnesses with truth'. Hwang Min-gu said, "Due to the universal CCTV installation, requests for video analysis of Sexual harassment cases suddenly surged tremendously. Ten years ago, there were only about two cases of Sexual harassment a year. Nowadays, however, one case comes in a month or two. "Among the many Sexual harassment cases, there are some genuine Sexual harassment people and some unjust people. Today's story is the story of a person who wrote An Innocent Man unfairly. " In 2019, a middle-aged man came to Hwang Min-gu and asked his nephew to take off Sexual harassment An Innocent Man. The party involved in the case was Kang Eun-il. He was in jail for six months as a Sexual harassment man. Hwang Min-gu said, "More than 80% of all incidents start with alcohol. And at dawn. This incident also happened at a drinking party between 3 and 4 a.m. Kang Eun-il and four acquaintances, including two women, drank. One of them reported that he had been subjected to Sexual harassment by Kang Eun-il in restroom. At the time, Kang Eun-il claimed, 'I entered the restroom first and came out of the men's compartment and was washing my hands in the sink when a woman came out and hugged me from behind and molested me.' The woman said, 'Do you live well in your house? I do not know who is talking about it, "he said. He added, "The video may be different from the one you memorized. If you keep brooding over the memory, sometimes it becomes something that never happened. And sometimes you ignore the truth, saying you don't know why this is in the video. So I don't believe in Memory, but the video speaks the truth." "At the time, the only evidence was the CCTV in the store. I couldn't see inside the restroom. But something interesting was found on the CCTV," he said, revealing CCTV footage of the incident. In the video, Kang Eun-il got up from his seat first after drinking alcohol and walked toward the restroom, and immediately a woman followed Kang Eun-il. But under the restroom door, there was a barrel, and the legs of two people shone. Hwang Min-gu said, "If there was no vent underneath, I was guilty. That vent saved Kang Eun-il. I analyzed the structure of the restroom through the vent. When I opened the door, the restroom compartment was divided into a woman and a man. If Kang Eun-il entered the women's compartment as the woman claimed, he should have seen the foot between the vents, but he did not. Only the woman's foot was caught. The statement was wrong. And the women's restroom is narrow, so when you open the door, the door touches your knees. "These two evidences are very strong evidences. Most Sexual harassment cases prioritize the victim's statement, so I thought it was hopeless because it was hard to get out without clear evidence, but I was confident that I could win the moment I found it. Even when Kang Eun-il tried to open the door, she was identified several times as a woman pulling her clothes. " Kang Eun-il was kicked out of his agency after the incident, and several of his contracted works were canceled, causing Kang Eun-il to become depressed. Hwang Min-gu said, "I was sentenced to six months in the first trial, lived for five months, and was released after being acquitted in the second trial. I'm starting my activities again now. Isn't it too unfair?" "I'm so angry," I was angry.