Lee Guk-joo, a 12-year-old brother to Doljanchi, Misunderstood as a mother (Point of Omniscient Interfere)

Point of Omniscient Interfere Lee Guk-joo told his brother Doljanchi anecdote.On February 18, MBC  ⁇  Point Point of Omniscient Interferehereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere) broadcasted the daily life of Lee Guk-joo.On this day, Lee Guk-joo prepared a meal and greeted the guest. The guest he invited was a younger brother who was 12 years older than his mother.In the studio, Lee Guk-joo laughed at the Doljanchi photo, and Song Eun said, Is not it a famous photo?Lee Guk-joo said, My brother was born in the fifth grade of elementary school. When Doljanchi, I held my child and my father mother wore Hanbok.I thought my father and I were married, and my mother received Misunderstood as a Doljanchi performer.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Lee Guk-joo told his brother Doljanchi anecdote. On February 18, MBC ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interferehereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere) broadcasted the daily life of Lee Guk-joo. On this day, Lee Guk-joo prepared a meal and greeted the guest. The guest he invited was a younger brother who was 12 years older than his mother. In the studio, Lee Guk-joo laughed at the Doljanchi photo, and Song Eun said, "Is not it a famous photo?" Lee Guk-joo said, "My brother was born in the fifth grade of elementary school. When Doljanchi, I held my child and my father mother wore Hanbok. I thought my father and I were married, and my mother received Misunderstood as a Doljanchi performer. "