Kim Ho-joong joins Earthquake Relief for 220 million One Donation with fans

The funds will be fully used for emergency relief projects such as health, nutrition, drinking water hygiene, education and protection for children affected by Turkiye and Syria Earthquake, according to Kim Ho-joong and Tvarotti.Kim Ho-joong, who is well known for his love of fans, expressed his special thanks to the fans Donation news and said, Without the love of the fans, I would not have been there today.I want to share my love with the world more meaningfully by repaying a little bit of the will of those around me who gave me affection and encouragement whenever I was frustrated. I joined UNICEFKorea One Conference Emergency Relief.I pray earnestly that the children of Turkiye and Syria will be able to regain hope and restore their daily lives as soon as possible. UNICEFKorea One has launched a fundraising campaign aimed at 10 billion won, starting with the Emergency Relief campaign to help children affected by  ⁇  turkeye and Syria Earthquake.UNICEFKorea One can join the One after the homepage, Naver Happy Bean, and Cacao through value.UNICEF has been carrying out One activities for local children since 1951 in Turkiye and since 1970 in Syria.The UNICEF Thurkiye office with 170 employees and the Syria office with 217 employees have been carrying out Relief activities on the spot since the disaster on February 6th.

The funds will be fully used for emergency Relief projects such as health, nutrition, drinking water hygiene, education and protection for children affected by Turkiye and Syria Earthquake, according to Kim Ho-joong and Tvarotti. Kim Ho-joong, who is well known for his love of fans, expressed his special thanks to the fans' Donation news and said, "Without the love of the fans, I would not have been there today. I want to share my love with the world more meaningfully by repaying a little bit of the will of those around me who gave me affection and encouragement whenever I was frustrated. I joined UNICEF Korea One Conference Emergency Relief. I pray earnestly that the children of Turkiye and Syria will be able to regain hope and restore their daily lives as soon as possible. " UNICEF Korea One has launched a fundraising campaign aimed at 10 billion won, starting with the Emergency Relief campaign to help children affected by ⁇ turkeye and Syria Earthquake. UNICEF Korea One can join the One after the homepage, Naver Happy Bean, and Cacao through value. UNICEF has been carrying out One activities for local children since 1951 in Turkiye and since 1970 in Syria. The UNICEF Thurkiye office with 170 employees and the Syria office with 217 employees have been carrying out Relief activities on the spot since the disaster on February 6th.