Jung Hoon-hee ⁇ mother-in-law buys tobacco and throws it away, now weighing 49kg ⁇ (Like)

Jung Hoon-hee boasted a cool relationship with mother-in-law and revealed her weight.Singer Jung Hoon-hee appeared in the 100th featured talk concert in Season 3 of KBS 2TV  ⁇  Park Won-sook broadcast on February 14th.On the day of the broadcast, Jung Hoon-hee asked a question about the secret of good relationship, I am a man-like personality, and mother-in-law is a woman.Then, when I lived with Boni mother-in-law for 20 years and smoked tobacco, when tobacco fell, there was a tobacco in my mothers room, so I took some and smoked it.So when Jung Hoon-hee took the tobacco, the mother-in-law said, Hes out of tobacco. He said nothing, went to the supermarket in front of the house, bought a tobacco, opened the door and threw a tobacco.Jung Hoon-hee admired where the mother-in-law was, and then I thanked my mother and thanked her.Park Won-sook was curious about Jung Hoon-hees body and hair thinning secrets, and Jung Hoon-hee said, There are two things that my wife and I are loud. Both are loud. Both have power. Both have a lot of hair.
Jung Hoon-hee boasted a cool relationship with mother-in-law and revealed her weight.Singer Jung Hoon-hee appeared in the 100th featured talk concert in Season 3 of KBS 2TV  ⁇  Park Won-sook broadcast on February 14th.On the day of the broadcast, Jung Hoon-hee asked a question about the secret of good relationship, I am a man-like personality, and mother-in-law is a woman.Then, when I lived with Boni mother-in-law for 20 years and smoked tobacco, when tobacco fell, there was a tobacco in my mothers room, so I took some and smoked it.So when Jung Hoon-hee took the tobacco, the mother-in-law said, Hes out of tobacco. He said nothing, went to the supermarket in front of the house, bought a tobacco, opened the door and threw a tobacco.Jung Hoon-hee admired where the mother-in-law was, and then I thanked my mother and thanked her.Park Won-sook was curious about Jung Hoon-hees body and hair thinning secrets, and Jung Hoon-hee said, There are two things that my wife and I are loud. Both are loud. Both have power. Both have a lot of hair.

Jung Hoon-hee boasted a cool relationship with mother-in-law and revealed her weight. Singer Jung Hoon-hee appeared in the 100th featured talk concert in Season 3 of kbs 2TV ⁇ Park Won-sook broadcast on February 14th. On the day of the broadcast, Jung Hoon-hee asked a question about the secret of good relationship, "I am a man-like personality, and mother-in-law is a woman." Then, when I lived with Boni mother-in-law for 20 years and smoked tobacco, when tobacco fell, there was a tobacco in my mother's room, so I took some and smoked it. So when Jung Hoon-hee took the tobacco, the mother-in-law said, "He's out of tobacco." He said nothing, went to the supermarket in front of the house, bought a tobacco, opened the door and threw a tobacco. Jung Hoon-hee admired where the mother-in-law was, and then I thanked my mother and thanked her. Park Won-sook was curious about Jung Hoon-hee's body and hair thinning secrets, and Jung Hoon-hee said, "There are two things that my wife and I are loud. Both are loud. Both have power. Both have a lot of hair.