Tragic mistake made by his 22-year-old wife, 76-year-old Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone, 76, famous for his Rambo series, confessed to Businessman wife Jenifer Flavin, 54, that he had made a tragic mistake.Sometimes I put work before my family, and thats a tragic mistake that will never happen again, he told The Hollywood Reporter on Friday.Flavin filed for divorce in August after more than 20 years of marriage, initially speculating that a dog feud had been the cause of the divorce, but Flavin later took issue with Stallones deliberate wastefulness.In the end, they agreed to reunite after a month.Stallone said, I respect my wife the most. I will always love her. She is an amazing woman. She is the nicest person I have ever met.They have three daughters.Stallone, meanwhile, will return as the star of the original series Tulsa King, which Paramount+ presents for the 2022 grand finale.Tulsa King is a gangster series that takes place when Tulsa, who has been in prison for 25 years for the organization, returns to the organization and is not welcomed by the organization.
Sylvester Stallone, 76, famous for his Rambo series, confessed to Businessman wife Jenifer Flavin, 54, that he had made a tragic mistake.Sometimes I put work before my family, and thats a tragic mistake that will never happen again, he told The Hollywood Reporter on Friday.Flavin filed for divorce in August after more than 20 years of marriage, initially speculating that a dog feud had been the cause of the divorce, but Flavin later took issue with Stallones deliberate wastefulness.In the end, they agreed to reunite after a month.Stallone said, I respect my wife the most. I will always love her. She is an amazing woman. She is the nicest person I have ever met.They have three daughters.Stallone, meanwhile, will return as the star of the original series Tulsa King, which Paramount+ presents for the 2022 grand finale.Tulsa King is a gangster series that takes place when Tulsa, who has been in prison for 25 years for the organization, returns to the organization and is not welcomed by the organization.

Sylvester Stallone, 76, famous for his Rambo series, confessed to Businessman wife Jenifer Flavin, 54, that he had made a tragic mistake. "Sometimes I put work before my family, and that's a tragic mistake that will never happen again," he told The Hollywood Reporter on Friday. Flavin filed for divorce in August after more than 20 years of marriage, initially speculating that a dog feud had been the cause of the divorce, but Flavin later took issue with Stallone's deliberate wastefulness. In the end, they agreed to reunite after a month. Stallone said, "I respect my wife the most. I will always love her." "She is an amazing woman. She is the nicest person I have ever met." They have three daughters. Stallone, meanwhile, will return as the star of the original series "Tulsa King," which Paramount+ presents for the 2022 grand finale. 'Tulsa King' is a gangster series that takes place when Tulsa, who has been in prison for 25 years for the organization, returns to the organization and is not welcomed by the organization.