"The Second House" and "health Recovery"

Actor Oh Dae-gyu has revealed his recent status for a long time.Oh Dae-gyu appeared on KBS2 second house which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th.On this day, Oh Dae-gyu packed a load and visited Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ras Gangwon Province, South Korea Timmy Hung second house.Oh Dae-gyu, who has been in the drama with Choi Soo-jong 20 years ago and Ha Hee-ra 7 years ago, is so acquainted with them that he has regular meetings with them.Oh Dae-gyu said, I think its been about four years since the broadcast. I had a body and I was sick in the past.So I went to the second house and farmed (for four years) and I was doing well. Five years ago, I was living in a second house and recovering health.In the meantime, he was surprised to reveal his second house and his own farmed red pepper.On the other hand, second house is an empty house resurrection and healing reality program in which the performers directly remodel empty House left in the countryside and live self-sufficiently.
Actor Oh Dae-gyu has revealed his recent status for a long time.Oh Dae-gyu appeared on KBS2 second house which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th.On this day, Oh Dae-gyu packed a load and visited Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ras Gangwon Province, South Korea Timmy Hung second house.Oh Dae-gyu, who has been in the drama with Choi Soo-jong 20 years ago and Ha Hee-ra 7 years ago, is so acquainted with them that he has regular meetings with them.Oh Dae-gyu said, I think its been about four years since the broadcast. I had a body and I was sick in the past.So I went to the second house and farmed (for four years) and I was doing well. Five years ago, I was living in a second house and recovering health.In the meantime, he was surprised to reveal his second house and his own farmed red pepper.On the other hand, second house is an empty house resurrection and healing reality program in which the performers directly remodel empty House left in the countryside and live self-sufficiently.

Actor Oh Dae-gyu has revealed his recent status for a long time. Oh Dae-gyu appeared on KBS2 'second house' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th. On this day, Oh Dae-gyu packed a load and visited Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra's Gangwon Province, South Korea Timmy Hung second house. Oh Dae-gyu, who has been in the drama with Choi Soo-jong 20 years ago and Ha Hee-ra 7 years ago, is so acquainted with them that he has regular meetings with them. Oh Dae-gyu said, "I think it's been about four years since the broadcast. I had a body and I was sick in the past. So I went to the second house and farmed (for four years) and I was doing well. "Five years ago, I was living in a second house and recovering health. In the meantime, he was surprised to reveal his second house and his own farmed red pepper. On the other hand, 'second house' is an empty house resurrection and healing reality program in which the performers directly remodel empty House left in the countryside and live self-sufficiently.